Nike AM90 and AM1 Vintage pack

My 90s came in yesterday and went right back today. I just couldn't get over the yellow midsole. If you need an 11.5, make sure to check NDC.

what the **** is this mesh on the AM1's....feels like plastic. :x. worst AM1 retro ever.

Picked up the gs version of 90s for my little sister since I have a DS pair of 2010 infras already and infra hyperfuse 90s and all other from the pack but previous releases

Gs pair by southwesthouston, on Flickr

Last edited:
Just Got My 90's In Yesterday From A NikeTown Through Phone Order, Gotta Admit This Shoe is Well Crafted

Everyone fits different, but this is what worked for me

1's tts...tried half size up, too much toe room

90's tts

95's ALWAYS half size up

May have to get another pair of the AM1. Mine has a stain in the white mesh part and I can't get i out

Everyone fits different, but this is what worked for me

1's tts...tried half size up, too much toe room

90's tts

95's ALWAYS half size up
You and me definitely have different feet then, because I bought the 2010 AM90 in my TTS and my toes hit the toe area of the shoes every time I walked; very tight. I'm going to go with a 9 in the OG ones even if they do fit TTS, just not worth risking it.

Just go my OG 90's in from UI, this shoe is re-donk-u-lous. Ticks me off that Nike couldn't put this much love into the 2010's. Still patiently waiting for someone to try the magic eraser.

Anyone get their 95's in and do a video review? :nerd:

I must admit I put too much effort towards aquiring this shoe. But the result was well worth it. As stated before, the CSR I spoke with had them overnighted to a store in my area. Picked them up and honestly I am in shock with how awesome they are. I will not purchase anything else from FNL. I honestly felt they owed me these under retail though.

I skipped this release. Doubled up on the hyperfuses. The yellow was a big turnoff and I liked the hyperfuse material on AMs. :nthat:

-Drew

Last edited:
I skipped this release. Doubled up on the hyperfuses. The yellow was a big turnoff and I liked the hyperfuse material on AMs. :nthat:

-Drew
Hyperfuses are nice but 2 things:
1. You can see your socks through the toe box, doesn't bother me
2. Toe box is narrower/pointier.

I find these 90's to be really long but narrow compared to the other Infrareds released through out the 2000's

Got the dreaded email a couple of days ago from FNL.
Ordered a back up pair from NDC.

Finally got my NDC shipments in. Didn't get to wear em yet but just tried em on. Definitely a little more narrow and longer at the toebox. Very well made though and the leather is nice on these. Feels more comfy compared to my 2010's on just my initial try on.

Back
Top Bottom