Nike Basketball Signature 2015

Niceee 
nthat.gif

Need the black/white for outdoor purposes, anyone knows if Nike will be releasing the Nike "Zoom run the One" in XDR. Already scooped some crusader's for indoor ball.

Brian Wilson will be in Harden's ad campaign, I am told. Yoanty is working on contractual negotiations with Nike, but is also believed to be in Harden's ad campaign.

Fear No Beard.
Sounds like they're going with the humorous approach, that's good. Can't wait to see what they come up with!

Beard 1 still happening? Is there a separate thresd now?
I have asked two usually reliable sources and each one had a different response:

1- Yes, releases in March, and the PG sig in 2015-2016

2- Couldn't divulge any information but said not anytime soon (though I don't know what's soon for him).

We will have to wait and see, but I'm pretty sure it's on its way.. it's just a matter of time.

Infos on Harden sig shoes are inaccurate since his contract with Nike ends this summer (this is what another member said)

He's a sneaker free agent at the end of this season. Nike did not want to give him a signature shoe to use as a bargaining chip into getting substantially more money.
That may be meant some china brands(Li-ning, Peak,etc) have opportunity to sign him in this summer. I think this is a good chance for Li-ning to sign another star player like Wade.

He's a sneaker free agent at the end of this season. Nike did not want to give him a signature shoe to use as a bargaining chip into getting substantially more money.

That may be meant some china brands(Li-ning, Peak,etc) have opportunity to sign him in this summer. I think this is a good chance for Li-ning to sign another star player like Wade.

Are Ni-Ling actually making quality performers?

It'd be a shame they are taking away potential superstars from having sigs with the swoosh

Like the Curry 1 was a success

Back
Top Bottom