Nike debuts New Air Trainer 1- Set to release 7/1/2009 (aka the manny trainers)

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

will definitely have to try these out, always in search for a new workout shoe. I like that they even incorporated the checkerboard tongue tag.

all I can say for these is
pimp.gif
. the first time i saw the pics i was like
eek.gif
. and for a retail of $90 you can't go wrong. its good to see nike come outwith such as nice looking with a sub 100 price tag. also love this cw.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Soleaddict, thats likely a sample or something done via computer rendering.. the real product looks to be like the zoom tennis trainer.. basic nike on the tag:
7c415c4661c6cebcb7a2ec84d2e3dea63252d40.jpg
yeah I noticed that, hopefully they put it back on the production models...if you look really really closely at the Bo's Falcon4567 posted youcan faintly see the checkerboard....or at least I'm wishing

Do these actually have flywire? It looks like they do, but I haven't seen it mentioned officially. It seems like that is something Nike would be talkingabout.

The description of the upper is: A lightweight upper, with midfoot and forefoot overlays connected to the lacing system, works with an inner Dynamic Fit sleeveto provide a secure, glove-like fit and the lock-down support a foot needs. The mid-sole also features a Nike Max Air unit in the heel to provide impactprotection and comfort.

No mention of flywire.

Also Wally, I feel you on the Zoom Trainer 1. It's almost like Nike hopes we all forget they even made it.

A+ thread Wally!

i'm about to sign up for that nikemedia, i just might be back this weekend with something to look at
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by dunkadelic2k3

Do these actually have flywire? It looks like they do, but I haven't seen it mentioned officially. It seems like that is something Nike would be talking about.
Well we know that the Manny editions were definitely flywire, I don't see why they would't include it here.

now that it's official, wud the pacquiao's drop in price coz the other cw's are releasing?

Originally Posted by monase

now that it's official, wud the pacquiao's drop in price coz the other cw's are releasing?

latest two on ebay show $570 and $602. before that, the low was $640, with a high of $1000 and the average likely in the low $800 range... so we're lookingat a $170-230 dollar LOSS in value.

Btw, i added some new links in the first post to keep the organization intact for this thread.. A troy steeler PE c/w it appears. SIIICCCCK detail on the heelsteeler stitching. tongue tag and even insoles.. lovely.. and i added whats likely to be a GR colorway from an ebay link.. basic white/navy blue/black. I cantwait to see some other PEs that we'll never get to own. attention to detail has been spectacular in the BRoy, bo, and now the troy c/w. whats amares andadrians look like???
pimp.gif

^the price may drop a lil bit for now but after a few more fights Manny will likely retire after that.

then expect the hype to kick in as well as the price of those. especially that Manny was the first to athlete to launch this new line.

I posted this in the first post with the other stuff but thought it desired its own post. I spotted this this evening

http://www.dubmag.net/style/apparel-a-accessories/847-nike-debuts-the-nike-trainer-1
Numerous MUST SEE photos here
http://www.dubmag.net/style/apparel-a-accessories/847-nike-debuts-the-nike-trainer-1?start=1

TROY KNOWS? FITZ KNOWS? AMARE KNOWS? now you tell me if you were a fan of those guys, you wouldnt want a shirt like that?

MUSEUM a scroll down memory lane TYPE setups showing the cross trainers history
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nike is throwing out everything, leaving nothing with this campaign.. The zoom trainer was 5 years early. this whole thing is SICK!

And this is why I will go into any thread that Wallyhopp starts.

I can't WAIT to get my hands on a pair in the Chlorophyll colorway. The Adrian Peterson colorway would be great too - but with my Lakers gear.

Oh god. I had to post twice. I'm THAT excited.

Wally I know I was just talking to you about the 2008 ZT1/Zoom Tennis Trainers, but it looks like I can hold off getting a pair of those if I can get thesesometime soon
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom