Nike Deion Sanders signature shoes

First things first, They need to go back to the DT MAX 96 and get those right.. They actually released once around 2007, and then again in the same fashion a few years later..

At the time, Nike didn't appear to know how to do the speckle/splatter print on shoes.. Now that we have the robinsons and a few others, I see no excuse

While I bought the Black pair, Nike straight disrespected that model. 3rd times the charm Nike :nerd:.

DT 4 (highly underrated)

I need these deions right here ive had every pair that came out ....where can I find um I've searched online every where. Havent had any luck

First things first, They need to go back to the DT MAX 96 and get those right.. They actually released once around 2007, and then again in the same fashion a few years later..

nike-dt-max-96-retro-released-2.jpg

At the time, Nike didn't appear to know how to do the speckle/splatter print on shoes.. Now that we have the robinsons and a few others, I see no excuse

They are coming back this Holiday...the samples DID NOT have speckles/splatter...

JM

NDC pics of the DT 96's that drop on 9/28 - Black/Gold pair looks on point but the red ones don't look good IMO

[h3]Air DT Max '96[/h3]
Black/Varsity Maize-White
Style# 316408-003

$135

[h3]Air DT Max '96[/h3]
Varisty Red/Black-White
Style# 316408-600

$135

again? i want these but for beaters and for a good discount, classics (only the black/white/gold pair) is it me or the OGs look better partly because the air bubble looks better on the OGs, not bigger but better as in where the bubble touches the shoe they made it more rounded instead of boxy looking. maybe just me but when they changed that they made them look like the older fakes (when they first started coming hard with fakes)

OG DT max 96s were my favorite kicks growing up that I never got to own. I still hate the look of the retros :frown:

nike-dt-max-96-retro-released-2.jpg

They are coming back this Holiday...the samples DID NOT have speckles/splatter...

JM
this is gonna be da 3rd time for em...jeez.

brings back 7th grade for me! the black ones were amazing, i always wanted them and my best friend got them. Wish they had the bigger bubble and shape but oh well these will go on super sale just like the last couple releases.

Still got my black/white & red/white pairs on ice from a few years ago. Might be time to pull them out the closet. Might cop the Red ones on a a huge discount though.

Back
Top Bottom