Nike Deion Sanders signature shoes

Nice... Same exact ones as mine... We should be more aware of the perks that good flea markets and the possibility of finding hidden gems...

They're retroing the DT Max 96 again?

Last time these dropped they bricked as bad as the ATC3s. They were giving this away - you could have found them for like 29.99 last time if you waited it out all the way.

NDC pics of the DT 96's that drop on 9/28 - Black/Gold pair looks on point but the red ones don't look good IMO

I ain't even mad that these are retroing again, I wouldn't mind scooping up another pair. Would like to see the White/Blue pair release again though...

Mines :nthat:

The red pair was butchered the worst last time around. They got the soles wrong, missed the red black splatter/fire effects on the sole, got the swoosh color wrong, etc. They screwed up the material blocking on both basically all the pairs.

The red pair was butchered the worst last time around. They got the soles wrong, missed the red black splatter/fire effects on the sole, got the swoosh color wrong, etc. They screwed up the material blocking on both basically all the pairs.
they wont have the splatter this time either i guarantee it, why would nike not cut corners on this model? especially after how horrible they did last release, we can always hope but nike is in the business of crushing retro dreams

They're retroing the DT Max 96 again?

Last time these dropped they bricked as bad as the ATC3s. They were giving this away - you could have found them for like 29.99 last time if you waited it out all the way.

They were on shelves until the bottoms yellowed

they wont have the splatter this time either i guarantee it, why would nike not cut corners on this model? especially after how horrible they did last release, we can always hope but nike is in the business of crushing retro dreams

which begs the question... why on earth are they releasing them again at all? :lol:

which begs the question... why on earth are they releasing them again at all? :lol:
seriously, they went on sale but the shoe must be so chaep for them to make that they made a good profit anyways, good for us since we can get them again and for a good price if we are patient

Still got my black/white pair. May cop another along with the red/white. They should drop the blue/white along with the grey pair

Back
Top Bottom