Nike Element React 87

Dopest colorway

• Total voters
ugh. I got the W but somehow didn't check out my size via snkrs. If anyone has a 10 I managed a 10.5 in the "Light Beige"

so annoying. :smh:

bring on the triple blacks...GR them if they aren't...

Worst case I can always get the desert sand I was holding off on purchasing this silhouette until this collab but it's looking like it's not happening. I still have End and Sivas raffles but I doubt I win those.
So many stores haven't dropped them yet though.

this is such a strange release, during collabs like this, who usually controls how these go, nike or undercover... or is it a combined effort?

this is such a strange release, during collabs like this, who usually controls how these go, nike or undercover... or is it a combined effort?

nike for sure. even for marketing there is nothing about lebron that aligns w UC's image lol

Disappointed they removed the other 2 colorways. Was hoping to pick up the Volts. Looking to be a random drop now which sucks.

ugh. I got the W but somehow didn't check out my size via snkrs. If anyone has a 10 I managed a 10.5 in the "Light Beige"

so annoying. :smh:
wow be happy you got a pair. What is ANNOYING is people like you that copped and complain hahaha it makes 0 sense. Once a loser always a loser

0 for 5

I've struck out on ALL the colorways. Both me and my GF try on the app, and nothing.

These 87s keep eluding me, it is what it is.

Eventually when hype dies down, I'll cop a pair

Worst case I can always get the desert sand I was holding off on purchasing this silhouette until this collab but it's looking like it's not happening. I still have End and Sivas raffles but I doubt I win those.
So many stores haven't dropped them yet though.

desert sands are a great consolation prize. its crazy they seem to be the least desired colorway but IMO look better than almost all of these undercover pairs

Need to get my hands on the volt colorway too. Ya'll seriously think it's gonna be a random drop sometime today/in the future? Damn, I'll be teaching today so I don't think I can be around my phone till end of the school day.

Thinking about grabbing a pair, I just don't want to end up hording another silhouette.

Back
Top Bottom