Nike Employee Wearing Fakes

disgusting...it's like an employee at the Gucci store wearing Express...he's an embarassment to the entire Nike community

Originally Posted by arrjae

ducktales
lmao
roll.gif

i went to a nike outlet last year with my space jams on and one of the employees asked me if i had on the original 6 rings....im like wth is an original 6 ring

i work at a factory store and weve busted a few people on it and said they couldnt wear them anymore.

Originally Posted by raptors29

Just cuz he works for Nike doesn't mean he has to be knowledgable about shoes. It wouldn't bother me if I saw this. It's his feet.
dude said he collects shoes
eyes.gif
so he most know something about shoes...

I usually don't put people on blast but dude at the Nike outlet should have definitely been told about his erroneous ways.
laugh.gif

You have to have certain knowledge credentials to work in any way shape or form with Nike and their products and if dude's sporting fake XIII's on hisfeet and on top of it bragging...dude deserves to be schooled.

Wouldn't try and report the dude though, not over some kicks. After all, those kicks aint on your feet...or mine for that matter.
grin.gif

Working at a Nike outlet is just like working at any other retail job.

If he was working at the NIKE WHQ in Oregon that would be another story.

I will never understand why you guys get so upset about people wearing fakes.

Why does it matter? If Nike does not care why should you?

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

i don't see how people make a huge deal about people wearing fakes. but its sorta stupid how he was bragging thinking he had fakes on.
if i bought a pair of shoes and then found out that they were high quality fakes i wouldn't mind

you wouldn't mind if you bought "high quality fakes'???? wow....I don't even know what to say to that.

It's sad, every time I go to the mall I see TONS of people wearing fakes. I mean some WEIRD +@* colorways. Truthfully, I would have said something if hestarted bragging. Kids I work with rock fakes and I give them hell.

lol i seen some lady working at finish line today wearing some %!#+ 7s mixed with 8s in blue and green suede. hahahahhaha

I feel you..... There is a guy that works in the Finishline in my mall ( I work at Foot Locker), and whenever I go in there he has on a pair of fake J'sor forces. I've even seen him wear fake all white AF1's to work. Shoes he could get with his discount for the same price he'll pay at the gasstation he got them from. I am cool with the manager there, so I always give him a hard time about letting his employees wear fakes to work....... SMH atthese BUMS who think they have "exclusives!"

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Originally Posted by raptors29

Just cuz he works for Nike doesn't mean he has to be knowledgable about shoes. It wouldn't bother me if I saw this. It's his feet.
dude said he collects shoes
eyes.gif
so he most know something about shoes...

I had a teammate in HS that told me he had a bigger collection than me. When he started wearing his shoes, basically all of them were fake so I called him outon that.

yeah man people that work at nike should know what fakes look like i caught a few people at niketowns wearing fake like they were it and then i said somethingwhen i caught him and said yours shoes are fake and i took one shoe off and showed him i dont wear fakes their supporting the cause of fakes just report them

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

Working at a Nike outlet is just like working at any other retail job.

If he was working at the NIKE WHQ in Oregon that would be another story.

I will never understand why you guys get so upset about people wearing fakes.

Why does it matter? If Nike does not care why should you?
Nike does care... Why do you think manufacturers and movers of fake sneakers get arrested ?? It's illegal to sell them, and it's wrongfor someone who gets their paycheck from Nike, to wear knockoffs. Especially while they're on the clock getting payed by Nike. And since be was bragging...Dude needs to work elsewhere.

So wait...you couldn't man up and tell him he's rockin fakes but you make a thread about it and how it pissed you off?
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom