Nike Employee's

If you dont see problems with grown men camping out for a whole day then there is a problem.

And yes, I think I am "better" off than those doing that kinda thing. Better atleast knowing thats nothing but a waste of time. Theres so much more you could be doing. Even if its your day off from work, youre gonna spend it doing that? Clowns.

Jesus christ why are so butthurt? THEY ARE SNEAKERS.

Arent you a grown man? You really think theres nothing remotely wrong with a grown *** man waiting an entire day in line for sneakers? A few hours okay if you really like the shoe but A WHOLE DAY? You have absolutely nothing else to do? You dont have other obligations or anything?

And yes I am judging cause no man should be doing that. Theres a little kid in us all, but have you seen the usual type of people that line up for occasions like that? Lets be serious.

Sound like one of those kids that whine when they they think they deserve something and dont get it.

Stay in school kids.
Damn...

Id like to hate on niketown employees but it's kind of like kicking a dog that's down imo. But I have no problem capitalizing on their plain ignorance and arrogance.

That holier than thou attitude will get you nowhere in life.

Are you serious? I dont act holierthan thou in all aspects, but in relation to dudes linin up days for sneakers I think im better off. Im beyond humble in aspects that actually matter in life.

Lining up for days for sneakers will get you nothig but likes from other dudes and more WDYWT material to post.

Are you serious? I dont act holierthan thou in all aspects, but in relation to dudes linin up days for sneakers I think im better off. Im beyond humble in aspects that actually matter in life.

Lining up for days for sneakers will get you nothig but likes from other dudes and more WDYWT material to post.
yeah I am serious. I line up for days for the love of the shoe, and occasionally to make money. If you dont like camping Thats on you, but don't disrespect people who do. Some people pay their bills that way

**** CHrissy That Stupid Ugly asian *****! That ***** HAS ALOT OF BAD KARMA Coming Her way For her ******** that she Pulled . Why the **** does she act like she aint a civilian. I for one would LOVE to pay someone to wash her ***. Dumb *****. Shut Down Releases cause she Dont like and is scared of  Black people get the **** out of here and go Back to flushing with that ****
you mad bro? 

yeah I am serious. I line up for days for the love of the shoe, and occasionally to make money. If you dont like camping Thats on you, but don't disrespect people who do. Some people pay their bills that way
So what are they going to do when they get older?  

I dont think you get very good 401k and health benefits flipping shoes.. 

401k and health benefits are overrated. Who knows what kind of financial stability will exist in this country in the next 50-60 years

Theyll last at least a few years. I don't need health benefits, definitely overrated.

LOL.

100k? Okay. Keep living that fantasy, whatever helps you sleep at night.

Like I said, stay in school kids and let a HOBBY consume you,
man shut up, I got school and so do many other people who choose to line up for shoes. Keep doing you though, I can smell the arrogance in your posts.

Exactly I don't insult other people's means of living, no need to insult what I enjoy doing.

You were insulting employees for doing their job. Don be a hypocrite.

No ones making 100k reslling bud.
:lol: you ain't in the loop then. A lot of ppl are making 100k+, buying size runs of gr jordans weekly and making $50-70 on each pair along with the higher amounts of cash on limited stuff. Also I'm not a hypocrite. They don't do their job properly at ntny, straight up. You do not have any experience with them at a release so you can't really confirm or deny what I said. You insulted me and other people you've never met off the simple fact you dont like camping.

Yea especially with the resale values on kicks now. Imagine if you ended up with a few ros. You couldve made 20k in one week, not to mention a year

I know more than acouple people that make an incredible living off reselling. 100k a year is light in certain circles. It's clear some of you have no clue what you're talking about. I've never camped and never will but I have no problem with those that do. Why do people care so much about what others are doing with their life? Live and let live.

Reactions: alp
I know more than acouple people that make an incredible living off reselling. 100k a year is light in certain circles. It's clear some of you have no clue what you're talking about. I've never camped and never will but I have no problem with those that do. Why do people care so much about what others are doing with their life? Live and let live.
exactly. Those people though know some mom and pop store owners or something most likely. That's besides the point, if you dont camp I respect it but no need to knock people that do when some are making a lot of paper

Alp, I hate to get involved and I take back a lot of what I said about you in the past. Most of it was uncalled for..

But when we met in person you said people make over 60k a year profit from reselling.

Where? What people? Call me crazy but I wouldn't bank on this market. Maybe some people use it to supplement an income / steady job and they find it fun (sort of like a hobby)... But you're adamant about this idea of not working and reselling being a job.

And no offense if you need to camp for 12+ hours to get a single shoe to flip to make a profit then I'm pretty sure you're doing something wrong.

Most of those people with a dozen plus pairs of any given release are definitely not doing it like that.

I take back a lot of things I said in the past.. But this is one thing that makes less and less sense to me everytime I see you make an argument for it.

exactly. Those people though know some mom and pop store owners or something most likely. That's besides the point, if you dont camp I respect it but no need to knock people that do when some are making a lot of paper

Absolutely, multiple plugs. My point was that there's more than enough money to be made flipping sneakers.

Back
Top Bottom