Nike Employee's

Got thru round 1, 2 and had lunch with the upper management for an office gig... a week has gone by and no reply on YES or NO... just called HR to check and they said I am still being reviewed... good sign or bad sign? the wait is KILLIN' me!

Last edited:
i applied got an email for a phone call interview to leave name and number and i will get a callback still havent received is a part time got the email last week
How long did it take for you to get the email about the phone interview after you applied online?

a week still havent received the phone call is been a week
ur waiting on it too long. Dudes do the same thing when waiting on a shipment. Complain about it everyday and make it seem like forever instead of just not thinking about it and seeing it in front of your doorstep. That's the best way to do things imo

I applied Sunday for a part time and still haven't received anything besides the "Thank you for applying...etc."

Currently waiting for an email for a phone interview
Will I at least be notified if they don't want me? 

I didn't get the office gig : (

If you don't hear back a while after you've applied through general online app. process, that's normal.

If you don't hear back a while after you've applied through a specific branch/store in person, you should hit them up.

Your second interview should be notified a little over or just about a week after your first.

Nike should let you know either way if you got the gig or not... HR should let you know, it's their job you know?

Wish everyone best of luck. If you don't get it now (like me) at least they are aware of your existence ; ( 

I didn't get the office gig : (

If you don't hear back a while after you've applied through general online app. process, that's normal.
If you don't hear back a while after you've applied through a specific branch/store in person, you should hit them up.

Your second interview should be notified a little over or just about a week after your first.
Nike should let you know either way if you got the gig or not... HR should let you know, it's their job you know?

Wish everyone best of luck. If you don't get it now (like me) at least they are aware of your existence ; ( 
I'm sorry man :frown: they're the ones missing out! Thank you so much for replying, I appreciate it!

Just called and asked for a follow up and they said they are gonna look thru applications in a week and will call out in late feb/early march

I applied for NikeTown NYC at the start of Feb, and they called me last Thursday. The lady on the phone interviewed me right then and there. Her phone call was the phone call that woke me up, but I did pretty good.

I could hear her typing and she said she was impressed with me. she said she would send it to the hiring center and they'd email or call me. I got a email saying there were "others who fit the description better".

That was for part-time. The seasonal position is still open. Will my above situation effect my application for seasonal? Not only do I need this job, but I actually want it.

P.S. I got the call Thursday and the email Friday lol. Today is Monday ofc

Last edited:
Ntny is filled with scum, I wouldn't work there if they begged me. Blessing in disguise my man, blessing in disguise

got another job it seems if you dont answer when they called your screwed samething happen with bank of america

Hi I just finished an interview at nike and they told me they would email me or call me in a few days. today i recieved a hireright mail for backround check, would this mean i got the job?

To be honest with you guys, Nike stores get bombarded with a ton of job applications. I spoke with my coach late last year and their Operations/Hiring teams go through apps every few weeks during the seasonal hiring times and don't look at them again until the next batch of seasonal athletes come in. 

In regards to call backs, only expect them if you've been interviewed. If you get a background check, that's good news. 

If you applied but haven't heard a yes/no, don't get your hopes up. There are literally hundreds to even thousands of applications depending on whether or not they throw out applications.  I applied back in the summer of 2012, got a call for an interview at the end of summer 2013.

Hope this answers a few questions and if you can't tell, this post is in regards to a seasonal Nike Athlete position, nothing else. 

Back
Top Bottom