Nike Employee's

So I applied for a seasonal athlete position at NTNY back in Feb and got an email Thursday saying to contact hr for a brief phone interview. I called the next day and didnt get through. Left a message and even called a few hrs later…Still no luck smh

So I applied for a seasonal athlete position at NTNY back in Feb and got an email Thursday saying to contact hr for a brief phone interview. I called the next day and didnt get through. Left a message and even called a few hrs later…Still no luck smh
if they emailed you your good keep on calling from time to time 

Just ended my phone interview. Rep told me I should be hearing back from them in 1-2 business days. Praying that I get this job [emoji]128591[/emoji]

I would love to transfer to NTNY..but I'm not movin back to NYC just for a Niketown job :lol:..

Hey there everyone long time lurker first time posting on here. I applied at my local Nike Outlet here in Arizona and on March 6th I was asked to do a group interview. They told us that we should be receiving an email the following week either with the background check or if we didn't get the job. Well I haven't received anything since then and I am starting to get inpatient. Should I give them a call back? Any thoughts?  

I Just finished my phone interview just now. Hopefully I get this job
Are you doing an interview in person too? I had a phone "interview" yesterday and also set up a time for an interview in a few weeks.

Has anyone else applied while at school in a different city/state? I don't get out of school until June but scheduled the interview for the first weekend in May since I'll be in town that weekend. I'm just wondering if this will put me at a disadvantage since I'm assuming they're doing most interviews now and will have already hired most of their summer athletes by the time I go in for my interview.

Are you doing an interview in person too? I had a phone "interview" yesterday and also set up a time for an interview in a few weeks.

Has anyone else applied while at school in a different city/state? I don't get out of school until June but scheduled the interview for the first weekend in May since I'll be in town that weekend. I'm just wondering if this will put me at a disadvantage since I'm assuming they're doing most interviews now and will have already hired most of their summer athletes by the time I go in for my interview.
I just did the phone interview this morning and the lady doing my interview told me that she'll contact me through email for any further notices. I live in Cali btw and I go to school full time as well

Hey may be a newb question. If I'm using a family member's swoosh account, is it okay if I use my credit card or should they use theirs. Would hate for the account to be compromised when an audit comes or anything like that.

Hey may be a newb question. If I'm using a family member's swoosh account, is it okay if I use my credit card or should they use theirs. Would hate for the account to be compromised when an audit comes or anything like that.

When in doubt use a Gift card

I think you have to use the person's who is associated with the account CC. I tried one time to use a different CC, with different name, and it gave me an error. Happened about a month ago, but not sure if it still exists. You'll know when you try to place the order.

how does buying "gifts" for a friend work and how often can i buy for a friend?

You can buy "gifts". Keep it reasonable, by that I mean don't submit several orders with different sizes every time. I've purchased items for family members who weren't my size. Just don't make it seem like your are reselling everything, i.e several sizes of the same shoe or apparel. If they sense that you are reselling, they can take your account away. Just make sure to read the rules when you sign up for the account if you haven't already.

Last edited:
Haha nice! Have they gotten back to you with an offer yet?
Not yet, I did my background check a couple days ago, and I know that takes a little bit to get cleared.  I think the days specified for new hire paper work were the 16th-18th when we filled out those availability sheets before the interview.

Back
Top Bottom