Nike Flyknit Air Max 2014

Wouldn't suggest a fraudulent site bruh
I know you wouldn't.  There are some stores I stay away from for any number of reasons... like shipping with Fed Ex post.  No hate here.  I appreciate the knowledge and repped.  I just hesitate buying from somewhere I never heard of even if the price is good.   

Wouldn't suggest a fraudulent site bruh

I know you wouldn't.  There are some stores I stay away from for any number of reasons... like shipping with Fed Ex post.  No hate here.  I appreciate the knowledge and repped.  I just hesitate buying from somewhere I never heard of even if the price is good.   

its a real store. can't speak to the shipping methods. like many other locations, no order is guaranteed.

I can vouch for them I have ordered a ton of shoes from them. Fast shipping never had any problems.

Hold up did they release the Oreos on Nike.com??

Yes and no.. A day or two ago the shoe was loaded to the site and I've been checking back periodically and haven't seen any sizes uploaded...

Already sold out? or just no stock uploaded?
I can vouch for them I have ordered a ton of shoes from them. Fast shipping never had any problems.
Yes and no.. A day or two ago the shoe was loaded to the site and I've been checking back periodically and haven't seen any sizes uploaded...
Weird. Alright well thanks for the reply man! Ill keep my eyes peeled! 

thanks fellas

just found the launch pair for $164 shipped. gonna bite if i dont get these labs tomorrow 

Trip to Times Square.
Wanted comfy
Broke out oranges for the first time
Thumbtack

The end

Trip to Times Square.
Wanted comfy
Broke out oranges for the first time
Thumbtack

The end
already?! 
frown.gif