Nike Flyknit Air Max 2014

I guess the multi wasn't a Nike exclusive drop after all. I hope my other flyknit am fans ate on this random fnl drop.

Last edited:
Was that FNL drop a joke? Lol

I guess I'll wait to see if they hit stores, where they'll probably sit for a bit in my area

Can any of my flyknit airmax fam help me locate the wmns flyknit green color way in a size 11.5 or 11?

My flyknit max family so far...

Just need to go to FedEx at lunch to pick up my Oreos
smokin.gif
very cool !!!
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Almost picked up the lagoons yesterday but got another pair of Oreos instead. Still not sure on that color way. With the market being down I've been picking up older heat(heat to me) and not as much newer stuff. Still take 2 more pair of MC though

Almost picked up the lagoons yesterday but got another pair of Oreos instead. Still not sure on that color way. With the market being down I've been picking up older heat(heat to me) and not as much newer stuff. Still take 2 more pair of MC though

I had two pairs of the Oreos and three of the MC. Brought an Oreo and MC back.

I'm trying to break the habit of Lewi'ing up or just buying shoes out of compulsion rather than an out right desire or necessity.

The Racers are getting another Oreo and MC release so it'll be another take on the pattern.

If the sole of the oreo/black & white whatever u wanna call it, was black theyd be 10x better

Nice either way but much better with a darker tint sole

If the sole of the oreo/black & white whatever u wanna call it, was black theyd be 10x better

Nice either way but much better with a darker tint sole
Can someone photoshop this? I would love to see it with a foggy like bubble and black sole! That would be clean AF

Back
Top Bottom