Nike Flyknit Air Max 2014

Already. First wear. Today.
Today has been terrible. Trying to escape Times Square as soon as we get this cake. Fam ready for the hotel already
damn that's rough. 
mean.gif

atleast you got em from NDC, get your dough back.

Always hard to take a loss like that, almost picked those up today at FNL. When popped how did it react? Like a flat tire or did retain some of the shape?

Always hard to take a loss like that, almost picked those up today at FNL. When popped how did it react? Like a flat tire or did retain some of the shape?
I've punctured alot of AirMax and they will retain shape until you step on them and then the shoe will lean to one side.

I've punctured alot of AirMax and they will retain shape until you step on them and then the shoe will lean to one side.

These actually retained their shape for the rest of the night. The bubble wasn't as firm as the other shoe tho. Might be because the pillars in the shoe are actually supporting your weight?
My am09s were leaning tho.

These actually retained their shape for the rest of the night. The bubble wasn't as firm as the other shoe tho. Might be because the pillars in the shoe are actually supporting your weight?
yeah the pillars hold as long as you step right in the middle but I know when I punctured the all red 2009s, black/green 24/7s and bright crimson '14s they all looked good until I put weight on one side of the other which I guess I have the habit of doing because they would roll towards the outside.

yeah the pillars hold as long as you step right in the middle but I know when I punctured the all red 2009s, black/green 24/7s and bright crimson '14s they all looked good until I put weight on one side of the other which I guess I have the habit of doing because they would roll towards the outside.

I know what u mean. My wife said my pair looked ok. Gonna run down to the niketown in Manhattan tomorrow before we check out. See if they are up to gimme some compensation.

Had to purchase these Oreos for retail :x
if they clearance a sz 13, Imma b pissed..... Not disappointed though

Went to my local Nike store and all they had was a 7. I may have to eat that retail too because these are starting to dry up.

Wore my blue lagoons to the gym this morning. First time wearing flyknits to workout. Have to say it's the most comfortable shoe i ever wore to the gym. Ran 1.5 miles on the treadmill. Almost forgot i had shoes on. Wouldn't recommend for cross country but great for light running. Very impressed.

Update the my maxes. Took them to NTNY and they gave me $100. Better than nothing

$100 isn't bad. More than I would have thought. Just picked up another pair of the Oreos. Really liking them on feet. Any new news on more dropping?

Bruh... Didn't get these from ndc and they don't have the color no more
its worth a shot contacting NDC even thought you didn't get them from there.  You can explain that the air bubble burst.  

Edit::  Just read your post two posts above mine.  

Last edited:
Would be SOL with NDC since it was from a tack. If they would have popped from strictly walkin that'd be a go

Would be SOL with NDC since it was from a tack. If they would have popped from strictly walkin that'd be a go
yea def didn't want to go that route.

Update the my maxes. Took them to NTNY and they gave me $100. Better than nothing
Glad to hear they gave you something...
yea i mean, i paid $138 for them so i took a L but hey... $100 is better than nothing.

I just told the lady that the bubble blew up on me. I was walking and noticed it was bottoming out. She and i were like yea, i probably walked over something :lol:

wonder if it's easier sending it via mail to Nike. Had some am09 that they gave me full refund couple back then. Also sent some am 06 back when and they gave full refund, even when they were on sale. Took forever though.. Idk, at least you got something back

Something better than nothing and pnly losing $38 isnt bad at all
Yep. Quick resolution made a huge difference for me.

wonder if it's easier sending it via mail to Nike. Had some am09 that they gave me full refund couple back then. Also sent some am 06 back when and they gave full refund, even when they were on sale. Took forever though.. Idk, at least you got something back
If it were a defect then I'd be more interested in that route. Since I ran a huge risk of having them sent back to me, I went for the quick resolution. There is no nike near me so I figured I'd hit the one in NY while I was visiting. Driving to one in my state is a nice lil hike and the price could be lower if I waited it out.

Ultimately, I'm not happy because I love the shoes but I think I can make some moves on a new pair eventually and got a quick resolution.

Yep. Quick resolution made a huge difference for me.
If it were a defect then I'd be more interested in that route. Since I ran a huge risk of having them sent back to me, I went for the quick resolution. There is no nike near me so I figured I'd hit the one in NY while I was visiting. Driving to one in my state is a nice lil hike and the price could be lower if I waited it out.

Ultimately, I'm not happy because I love the shoes but I think I can make some moves on a new pair eventually and got a quick resolution.

Yeah I was gonna recommend Nike also till I realized they'd do an investigation and figure out it wasn't a defect. Although there is a chance they might not of caught it and given you a gift card for 225 to spend whenever but either way that's dope they helped you out with a hundred man it's always good to not completely strike out [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom