Nike Flyknit Air Max 2014

:lol:  anybody out there really paying $225 for these?  God bless you.

Well if you got the cash then truly your are blessed, Nike isn't complaining 8)

My pockets empty after buying flyknit trainers, so I gotta wait for a sale or something :rolleyes

think I am going to pick up a pair of these. Friend has a swoosh connect in which he can utilize it within all niketowns. $225 is a tad bit steep but 135 sounds alot better 
happy.gif
. May wait to see if more cw's release or not but I am diggin the black pair the most. 

I wonder if Nike will move towards flyknit uppers for all of their running shoes? ie, Zoom Structure, Vomeros, Pegasis, LunarEclipse etc.

I wonder if Nike will move towards flyknit uppers for all of their running shoes? ie, Zoom Structure, Vomeros, Pegasis, LunarEclipse etc.

If people keep buying them yes. Nike will do anything to raise that price and right now flyknit is there go to. Look at the Kobe 9 at $225.

I just scored a $300 giftcard from my father-in-law.. I think I'll get a pair of these this weekend.

I just scored a $300 giftcard from my father-in-law.. I think I'll get a pair of these this weekend.

Oh yeah big money, money, money!!! These look super comfortable tell use how they feel and fit to TTS?

Also on a side note are those XX8 SE's in your avy how would you say those fit? Run a little big (size down?) or a little small (size up?)

Oh yeah big money, money, money!!! These look super comfortable tell use how they feel and fit to TTS?

Also on a side note are those XX8 SE's in your avy how would you say those fit? Run a little big (size down?) or a little small (size up?)

I've tried the Flyknit and they run a half size big, the XX8SE's run TTS.

Last edited:
initially i went half size down for the flyknit max but after i bought them, they were sititn in the box for a few days and i tried them on again.  for some reason i found them abit tight compared to when i first bought them and by goin tts i found that i had less heel slippage as well.

personally - tts for flyknit max, xx8 and xx8 se  

1/2 size up for kobe 8, lebron x, kobe 8 elite

full size up for lebron x elite

still cant figure out the right size for lebron xi lol

Last edited:
come on six wit ur funky ***, ive been waitin for u all night lol

baby needs shoes

wife needs clothes

and i need them grey/blue flyknit max

come on six wit ur bad *** lol

I've never been into running shoes and I wans't feeling the Roshe hype in 2012/2013. How do these feel for every day walking?

Just wore my air max today for the first time to the mall and around town, and they great!
They feel very similar to the 2013's to me (which I also loved).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom