Nike Flyknit Air Max 2014

Lol :rofl:

I did that do a FNL employee on the tech challenge low 4 which he called a challenge huarache.

Last edited:
wish my mc's had more of the stripes but i still love em. No chance I'd return em. Different color shoes would erk me a little too.

THEN YOU WILL PROBABLY START TO REGRET THAT RETURN THEN COME IN HERE COMPLAINING ABOUT HOW YOU SHOULDNT HAVE RETURNED THEM.
laugh.gif

IMO THEY ARE DOPE. GIVES THEM A "WHAT THE" FEEL.
I hate those Ragrets.

The MC is probably top 3 color ways for this model. Doesn't hurt that it's a Nike retail exclusive and the only color way selling for above retail.

If you don't like them, do as J said and hook up another Nter. And we'll see you later in another Flyknit thread when another MC drops.

I bought these thinking they were going to send me a mostly orange pair and i was going to get my 245 back

but i got these, and their goes my 245
Lol bro your colors look fantastic. Im surprised people are returning them as well. Im in love with mine, I had to force myself to stop wearing them cause I wore them like 5 days in a row haha

View media item 1504984
Got mine in yesterday from Westport. Wore them to work today. also today I got notified my 'decepticons' came in a day early (I think that's what ppl called it). Happy camper here. I'll be keeping my eye out for the oreos to drop in price and that's when they'll be mine. Hah

View media item 1505409
Just arrived [emoji]128515[/emoji][emoji]128515[/emoji][emoji]128515[/emoji][emoji]128515[/emoji][emoji]128515[/emoji][emoji]128515[/emoji][emoji]128515[/emoji] love these

Last edited:
Launch Cw is so dope. waited too long to cop and they were discounted at fnl for a while too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom