Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

I'm waiting for those gray pairs to drop, that will be my next purchase
forgot all about those 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Got a BW from FNL couple of days ago, only pulled the trigger bec of that reward $ gathering dust [emoji]128513[/emoji]

these will be my beaters.. :smile:

I wish i had the chance to have beaters. I only wear regular shoes 1-2 times per week, and with so many shoes, its just impossible to beat. I don't run and barely like to walk if I don't have to. That lazy life.

After those cool grays drop I should be good with these and the MC's. CG's are clean as hell

Very comfortable though after wearing MC's all weekend. Definitely glad I opted for the 12.5 instead of the 12. Definitely see what you guys meant about tightness in the forefoot area.

TTS is fine for me personally, but I have regular width feet. I really wish we'd see a white color way similar to what we got on the 2s... This model could make that a lot sexier CW. IMO that was the only pair of 2s I liked. Blacks were clean but too plain.

I wish i had the chance to have beaters. I only wear regular shoes 1-2 times per week, and with so many shoes, its just impossible to beat. I don't run and barely like to walk if I don't have to. That lazy life.
bro, you got to "try" to be active.. key word is try.. 
wink.gif

Is it me or are only the White swoosh MC id's reflective?

I have the wolf grey and it doesn't seem reflective to me....Anyone?

Back
Top Bottom