Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

Man, I think these are terrible for some reason.
i think it's the contrasting laces. there are exceptions, but i think it looks better when the lace color matches the majority of the color that makes up the tongue of the shoe, rather than the color on the front portion

I actually like the mc tongue. Black swoosh was a good choice too. Just hope they're as vibrant as the ids (I'm sure they will be).

They're finally here!
Dude, I think they switched lefts (or rights) on our pairs lol

Pretty much identical but opposite...
these are both dope pairs, great color combos. I prob shouldve just pulled the trigger on the ID pair I was eyeiing but that price tag was a major turnoff. i had a hard time pulling the trigger on the black/ wollf grey yesterday at 150. glad I did though, size 11 oos again.

not too long ago outlets had so many dope colorways of lunars (racers and trainers too for that matter) for a fraction of retail, I miss those days, and thats partly why its so tough for me to pay more than 100 for any flyknits

The MC looks great in person. White balance a little off in my pics
dope pairs. I like that you did something different with the black swooshes...and your grey pair looks great. The all white midsole and topline is the icing on the cake, too clean. these are two of my favorite id pairs

Full white sole is gorgeous, it's what I personally did. I dig the black swoosh, looks a lot better IRL than I thought it would.

^ lmao I feel the same way. I was hyped for the MC's and they did that BS preorder and I couldn't cop so now I'm over it

I've never lost or gained interest in this shoe, they're just a running model that hasn't ever really been "a big deal". MC just got over hyped after the whole kobe 9 elite low iD incident and some of it's hypage just leaked into this model, and some others... (not saying mc wasn't liked before that, but you can definitely see a change in behavior by most people now after that)... With that being said, I like the flyknit's details on the black upper, and I simply like the shoe itself so i'm making an iD with some royal blue hits. People need to jump off the hype train before Nike raises the hell out of their prices, again, just because they can with things like this going on. If anyone takes offence to this, just take peace in the fact that i'm saying "imo". Lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom