Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

hey have you guys looked at your order online? I noticed my men's pair was shipped 2-day air, and the women's pair is prepared to ship with next day air... still a bit hesitant about the order fulfillment though, but i live a life of a paranoid parrot :lol:

mine is two-day air and arriving tomorrow. can't wait!

and i have multicolor trainers arriving today too....great 2 days in a row from the mailman!

Just to draw a conclusion from what everyone has said here about shipping:

Men's are shipping out today via 2-day to arrive Thursday (maybe Friday).

Women's are shipping out Next Day Air, meaning those will leave a little later but still arrive in the same timeframe (Thurs-Fri) as the men's pairs.

If you haven't received a cancellation at this point, you're most likely good to go.

The womens cw does look nice indeed, but I cant see myself wearing those. I mean come on, they are PINK. They do NOT look like a mens colorway at all...

Edit: To be more accurate, the flyknit is fine, but the flywires and that pink patch on the tongue, idk...

Last edited:
The womens cw does look nice indeed, but I cant see myself wearing those. I mean come on, they are PINK. They do NOT look like a mens colorway at all...

Edit: To be more accurate, the flyknit is fine, but the flywires and that pink patch on the tongue, idk...

Who cares if their pink. I didn't know pink was made only for women. But yeah its just your opinion. All good.

Got the email this morning, shoes should be here tomorrow!

giphy.gif

Couldn't agree more... But we'll never win that argument. Ten plus years ago people were clowning Cam'ron for wearing pink, now it's the norm and dudes act like it's always been acceptable. I'll leave pinks for my wife and daughter.

maybe they took them off the launch calendar and pushed the release date to the 15th due to how many pre-orders they accepted

Couldn't agree more... But we'll never win that argument. Ten plus years ago people were clowning Cam'ron for wearing pink, now it's the norm and dudes act like it's always been acceptable. I'll leave pinks for my wife and daughter.

tumblr_mjzbgk84Zb1row5w9o1_400.gif

Pink is my favorite color tho..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom