Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by Matrick

i saw these at the store the other day, they are really, really ugly.

KillYourself.jpg

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by The7onius

8, 10, 10.5, 11, Available on Niketown, I think i took the last 8, but they still show up as having that size, heard these were really tight, im usually a 7, good idea to go up to an 8??

http://store.nike.com//index.jsp?co...p,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-204874/pgid-152717

They're tight if you're fat or have a wide foot.  If not, they're true to size.
yup

i'll try them on, if they don't fit i'll let someone else get them at retail, either that or sending them back.

^The thing with foamposite is that you have to wait for it to mold your feet.
Its gonna be really tight at first, but its not a true shoe to just try on and say if it fits or not...you have to break it in.

i was so disappointed with these! i had to exchange 3 pairs to find an actual pair to my liking! 2 of the pairs had "glue runs" running down the side of the shoe and another pair had a deep 2 inch indentation in it!

As mentioned, Foams fit true to size, and if they are too tight when you cop them brand new, just take out the laces and lace them up loose again...these fit tremendously well.
smokin.gif

Man I intially bought a pair of size 12. They were so tight I could not wear them more than 15min literally. I sold them and copped a 13.

8, 10, 10.5, 11, Available on Niketown, I think i took the last 8, but they still show up as having that size, heard these were really tight, im usually a 7, good idea to go up to an 8??

http://store.nike.com//index.jsp?co...p,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-204874/pgid-152717

LOL im fat and foams fit me fine i guess its cause my foot not as wide

Originally Posted by jordancrazy16

lol, they shipped yesterday, should be here tomorrow, i'll just try them on

thats the only thing i hate about this shoe, you really gotta rock them a few times before they really become comfortable, even with a half size up.... on another note i been cleaning the bottom of both coppers and eggs to try and keep them a little fresher, i think its working

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

^The thing with foamposite is that you have to wait for it to mold your feet.
Its gonna be really tight at first, but its not a true shoe to just try on and say if it fits or not...you have to break it in.

yea I never knew that before

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

As mentioned, Foams fit true to size, and if they are too tight when you cop them brand new, just take out the laces and lace them up loose again...these fit tremendously well.
smokin.gif

TRUTH.  Did exactly the same thing with my Eggplants from 2009.

You gotta wear them a bit first so that it conforms to your foot.

Originally Posted by jordancrazy16

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom