Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

ordered mine today
smile.gif

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by The7onius

I'm going to make a few of y'all angry saying this, but, the foamposites are the ugliest shoes ive had the misfortune to buy, lol, sorry as soon as I put them on and looked in the mirror I was already filling out the return label.

that just makes you a sheep... confessions of a hypebeast.

Originally Posted by devildog1776

I'm going to make a few of y'all angry saying this, but, the foamposites are the ugliest shoes ive had the misfortune to buy, lol, sorry as soon as I put them on and looked in the mirror I was already filling out the return label.

If dude really bought them off hype then....
indifferent.gif
 but.......
I kinda felt that way with my coppers and I have both eggplants and coppers....I wouldn't say hypebeast cause I love foams...
I just don't like coppers with jeans, and when I bought the coppers, I couldn't wait to wear them, I LOVED THEM IN THE BOX!!!

then when  I tried them on with jeans 
sick.gif
mad.gif

I love the look of my eggplants tho with shorts and jeans...I guess the coppers are more of a summer shoe, 

cause i think they look good with shorts tho. I dunno maybe it's just me.

Waiting to be flamed....

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

indifferent.gif
 but.......
I kinda felt that way with my coppers and I have both eggplants and coppers....I wouldn't say hypebeast cause I love foams...
I just don't like coppers with jeans, and when I bought the coppers, I couldn't wait to wear them, I LOVED THEM IN THE BOX!!!

sick.gif
mad.gif

I love the look of my eggplants tho with shorts and jeans...I guess the coppers are more of a summer shoe, 

Waiting to be flamed....
so lemme get this right.
you love foams yet 2010 is the 1st time you purchased them?
you dont like coppers with jeans?
sound like a new foam head that doesnt know how to rock them
... just saying

Nah I'm not new to foams...Just dont like the look of the coppers with jeans...You have a right to your opinion.

The copper color with jeans looks like too bright to me cause you don't see the black in the shoe like you would

when wearing shorts, cause i dont wear tight jeans.

Sounds like an OG foam head looking to clown someone for NO REASON!!!

...just saying

indifferent.gif
 but.......

sick.gif
mad.gif

Waiting to be flamed....
kopNkicks wrote:

Nah I'm not new to foams...Just dont like the look of the coppers with jeans...You have a right to your opinion.
The copper color with jeans looks like too bright to me cause you don't see the black in the shoe like you would
when wearing shorts, cause i dont wear tight jeans.
Sounds like an OG foam head looking to clown someone for NO REASON!!!
...just saying
u asked for it

kanyeshrug.gif

Amazed that this is what NT has turned into.....

can't even post an opinion without being flamed... by a mod/staff none the less.

so funny....no one is laughing!!

kopNkicks - calm down bro. just poking fun at you. your opinion is YOUR opinion. dont leave yourself open saying your preparing to get flamed then cry when someone comments on what you are saying.
honestly, have you tried darker jeans with like brownish stitching for the coppers? seems to blend well.

it's cool...I'm defensive by nature, LOL.....doubt I was crying tho!!!

yeah i tried darker jeans with a brownish beige stitch, I think it's just the cut of jeans i wear that hides the black in the shoes.

I've seen others wear 'em with a more form fitting jean which looked good, but not my style.

Yo man, go wear your coppers with your denim shorts and enjoy life. No one really gives a +%+*.

Nothing personal kopnkicks, all of you new age foam heads come across this way to us.

Yo man, go wear your coppers with your denim shorts and enjoy life. No one really gives a +%+*.

Nothing personal kopnkicks, all of you new age foam heads come across this way to us.
First of all no one ever claimed to be a foam head...NEW or OG....I could give a $#!+ actually!!
"ALL OF YOU"..."US"....too funny how everyone looks to identify......get over yourself.
laugh.gif

Noone EVER asked for advice...or confessed to being new on the scene....thats your assumption!!

I never said the coppers/eggs were my first foams either...where did you get that from????

ALL I EVER SAID was that i simply didn't like MY coppers with MY jeans......Did YOU EVEN READ what I wrote???!!

Talk what you KNOW...you have NO leg to stand on!!!
roll.gif

You still didn't READ DID YOU???? I said I didn't like the COPPER CW with jeans....not foams in general w/ jeans!!!

I'm wearing foams right now with jeans...LOL

Since when does post count have anything to do with the validity of your statement???

Once again....GET OVER YOURSELF!!!

Hey hey big hugs. Kopnkicks u kinda asked for the attention so I started havin fun. Pimp just show him the copper fit u have. Would probably help out some.

I'm not arguing about the attention....but if RL is gonna pull cards atleast have a good leg to stand on!!!

@BigJ I know you were just pokin fun, it's cool...but you and I both know RL came in here talking wreckless,

without bothering to read and had to edit his posts to hide his ignorance.

It's only NT and it's not that serious I know...but I'm not about to let anyone clown me period.

Nah...I'm good no need for PM's.

I'm not even upset really....just don't understand why you would come @ me like that.

Why would you get banned??? For what???!!!

Originally Posted by bigj505

indifferent.gif
 but.......

sick.gif
mad.gif

Waiting to be flamed....
so lemme get this right.
you love foams yet 2010 is the 1st time you purchased them?
you dont like coppers with jeans?
sound like a new foam head that doesnt know how to rock them
... just saying

Precisely, I like the foams, I'd wear a pair of coppers but I missed out on them, but the eggplants are ugly, if that makes me a hype beast then so be it, but the shoe's still revolting.

I think you used to wrong word by calling them ugly. My boy does that too. Like he'll say a pair of sneakers is ugly, when it's really he might not be that fond of the colorway.

Ugly to me are fusions, where no color would make them look good.
Liking the copper, but not foam, just means you don't like that color.

That's how I felt about the cactus foams and carolina foam pros.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

I think you used to wrong word by calling them ugly. My boy does that too. Like he'll say a pair of sneakers is ugly, when it's really he might not be that fond of the colorway.

yeah you right, people got defensive quick like they manufactured the shoe.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

yeah you right, people got defensive quick like they manufactured the shoe.

thats not it you just need to make more sense when you post instead of contradict yourself...

Back
Top Bottom