Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

jusy copped a pair of '10 eggs htis past weekend. my '09 pair is still hella fresh. as we all already know there are noticeable differences, but i figured it'd be good to have a 2nd pair on ice, even if it is the '10 version.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

jusy copped a pair of '10 eggs htis past weekend. my '09 pair is still hella fresh. as we all already know there are noticeable differences, but i figured it'd be good to have a 2nd pair on ice, even if it is the '10 version.
indifferent.gif

you know why. no need to explain and i hope someone comes to save you
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

I've thought about doing the same thing

Oh that's wassup. I wanted 2009 DS ones anyway, just ordered
happy.gif
. Can't wait for them to come. These are my first foamposites
happy.gif

I'm going to make a few of y'all angry saying this, but, the foamposites are the ugliest shoes ive had the misfortune to buy, lol, sorry as soon as I put them on and looked in the mirror I was already filling out the return label.

Originally Posted by The7onius

I'm going to make a few of y'all angry saying this, but, the foamposites are the ugliest shoes ive had the misfortune to buy, lol, sorry as soon as I put them on and looked in the mirror I was already filling out the return label.

cool story bro

That just goes to show that you followed the trend by buying a pair of foams and not really liking the shoe in the first place.

Just because they come out doesnt mean you have to buy them. yes hypebeast.

that just makes you a sheep... confessions of a hypebeast.

...good deal for those able to cop the 10's for a bill. I have doubles of last years version but a hundred bucks isn't bad at all for these.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

that just makes you a sheep... confessions of a hypebeast.

pretty much...

Back
Top Bottom