Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

Supreme, Kith >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> NDC

I never shop at Supreme but I tried to cop the Foams. Site didn't crash or give me any problems. You telling me a million dollar company can handle this traffic but a billion dollar company can't?

Y'all gonna have to compete with the crowd that went out today and people trying to double up. Hope nike don't pull a infra23 and sell most of the stock before the re-release. 
mean.gif

Y'all gonna have to compete with the crowd that went out today and people trying to double up. Hope nike don't pull a infra23 and sell most of the stock before the re-release. 
mean.gif
Thats what it looks like at this point.

Salt Lake City! 

prediction:

these will drop like red yeezys

unannounced
stealth no info nothing

You make zero sense.

It was not rescheduled because of early link issues and such, it's not the same thing.

I'm aware speaking off experience I've checkout out legitimately before and the site had issues release was rescheduled and order cancelled

You can call and they will say "yea your order is fine" but around 5pm you will get that angel email

So I just got off a chat with Gerald at Nike.com. He states that orders that went through should be safe and that they are definitely relaunching both the Yeezy foams and the 11's. He states to keep monitoring their twitter page. Hopefully he is correct.

So I just got off a chat with Gerald at Nike.com. He states that orders that went through should be safe and that they are definitely relaunching both the Yeezy foams and the 11's. He states to keep monitoring their twitter page. Hopefully he is correct.
Although it's a little reassuring, that guy probably doesn't know what he's talking about. Just gonna have to pray I guess.

IF nike does cancel all orders and releases at another date, they better not do that bs with the infrared23s. just release it on a specific date and fix those damn servers!!

some people said that same thing happened with the infrared 23s…. rep said they were safe and got canceled

i wouldn't feel safe until i get shipping confirmation

Back
Top Bottom