Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

And presto....my cart is now empty after trying to check out the past 2 hours
mad.gif

Last edited:

So I just got off a chat with Gerald at Nike.com. He states that orders that went through should be safe and that they are definitely relaunching both the Yeezy foams and the 11's. He states to keep monitoring their twitter page. Hopefully he is correct.
Just like the Toro 6 relaunch which was BS.    

Nike will be giving out codes left and right if they cancel, better to honor the orders that went through

Last edited:
After I said thanks to Gerald from my chat his last words were " Thanks again for chatting in and Nike will be working to make this up to you guys" I'm hoping that maybe they will sweeten the restock pile after this disaster release!!

damn this is the first time I've ever gotten a shoe that a lot of people struck out on and I didn't even enter any raffles or pay anybody to hold em for me. Jus had to get to mall before 7

Last edited:
So I just got off a chat with Gerald at Nike.com. He states that orders that went through should be safe and that they are definitely relaunching both the Yeezy foams and the 11's. He states to keep monitoring their twitter page. Hopefully he is correct.

Great. For all the bots to keep snatching up

I can never checkout on ubiq got them in cart but keeps crashing

good looks on that though maybe ill get through

Back
Top Bottom