Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

Heads up, orders are getting cancelled. Nike are rescheduling all the releases set for today to another day not determined. I had the shoes in my cart and they said even if it's still there it doesn't matter because all the orders are being cancelled.
are you talking about the foamposite yeezy orders?

asking to re enter password and said order processing.. think its gone

Heads up, orders are getting cancelled. Nike are rescheduling all the releases set for today to another day not determined. I had the shoes in my cart and they said even if it's still there it doesn't matter because all the orders are being cancelled.
source?

ghost cart

SUMMARY
SUBTOTAL $0.00
ESTIMATED SHIPPING & HANDLING$0.00
TAX$_._
TOTAL$272.19
IN YOUR CART

source?

doesn't sound right considering they already sent out confirmations. Only happened once to me and nike offered a 15% off coupon I think to apologize.

I cant even begin to understand the logic/rationale for even thinking it would make sense to announce a restock (or even have a restock) with all of these checkout issues lately.  Why not let this scheduled release marinate...then after the dust settles...maybe around noon, announce that you will be making an announcement for restocks?   This just makes no sense for such a huge release weekend as is...I blame them.  There was no need for this level of added hype on such a highly sought after release weekend.   

At this point, I'll just wait to see if my order gets cancelled on NDC (and then I'll cry). Everyone is speculating what will happen. It'll be nice if they fulfill orders that went through before the madness but I will not hold my breath. 

Anyone know of Towson Mall still has pairs left?

well this was a complete waste of 2.5 hours had in my cart at 8:01 then never got to order page cause of time out site down page then finally they aren't in my cart anymore and then they cancelled todays realeases and they don't drop the restock... pathetic nike

After picking up my walking bottle of nail polish remover and these 11's for my little girl, i get home at 9:30 to find my brother who i had manning the computers had a pair of 11 snake skins in my cart the whole time on EB. I was able to check out at 9:35 and already got E-mail conformation to. I couldn't believe they were still in my cart i was able to check out. Are all Foams Greasy and smell like straight alcohol? 

Back
Top Bottom