Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

Copped 2 Grade school pair. The irony 
roll.gif

Last edited:
did anyone checkout on eastbay?  I had a pair in my cart in and it just disappeared!!  I have been trying for 2.5 hours and no sold out tweet yet.. 

are you able to see your cart? Like go into it? Just curious I'm unable to do so.

Had to keep refreshing and I just tried on mobile too and their gone

Saw a pair for 325 shipped on IG but I've never bought shoes on there but I may have to do it I need these

At this point, I'll just wait to see if my order gets cancelled on NDC (and then I'll cry). Everyone is speculating what will happen. It'll be nice if they fulfill orders that went through before the madness but I will not hold my breath. 

Anyone know of Towson Mall still has pairs left?

I'm headed up now

Took me almost 45 minutes to get my credit card info to register. Finally got them though. This release was beyond crazy.

Lorin: Hi, my name is Lorin. How may I help you?
me: hi lorin im at the checkout https://secure-store.nike.com/us/checkout/
me: And i cannot get a order confirmation screen?
Lorin: Hi me. Which shoes are you trying to purchase?
me: I was trying to purchase todays NIke Foamposite Pro Premium LE. I had 1 in my cart
Lorin: Ok- Because of the technical issues from that launch, we've postponed the launch.
Lorin: You won't be able to check out with those right now.
mel: Alright so what happens
Lorin: We are going to drop the Foamposites again later. Keep an eye on our Twitter feed.
me: will it be announced?
Lorin: On Twitter, yes.
mel: Has this product sold out on other websites like footlocker, footaction, eastbay?
Lorin: Here's the Twitter announcement:

Due to a technical issue, this morning’s launches are being rescheduled to a later date. Stay tuned to @nikestore for the new launch date.
me: Has this product sold out on other websites like footlocker, footaction, eastbay?
Lorin: That I don't know.
mel: Will the orders placed and confirmed on other websites cancel too?
Lorin: Anyone that got an order confirmation from Nike.com in their email WILL get their shoes
mel: oh wow so some orders might not be cancelled from nike.com?
Lorin: Absolutely right.
me: this is pretty confusing, i hope there are enough pairs for some sort of restock?
Lorin: Well- there will never be enough to satisfy everyone.
Lorin: But when they relaunch the Foamposites, it will be be on Twitter, and there will be a good number of them
Lorin: Those did not sell out.

:nthat:

Last edited by a moderator:
out of stock now.. what a weird GR release.. eastbay is always clutch with me, but It just stopped working

i over slept by like 20 mins.... fml... unless i get thru on nikes restoc all hope is lost =( wasted like 2 hours on footlocker and eastbay. smh

Back
Top Bottom