Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

Source was a supervisor from NDC, I literally spent 45 mins waiting to get to speak to one. All releases including some skating shoes that were put on NDC today will be cancelled according to her, the foams didn't sell out they wiped it from their website. I told her I had a pair in my cart but I couldn't get to it and she said I shouldn't even bother trying to checkout. Call if you don't believe me, I gain nothing by lying or telling the truth.

Last edited:

havent been able to see my cart in almost three hours. i have shoes in it too 
ohwell.gif
Yea same here 3 hours and a shoe is in the cart 
alien.gif

Nike and Eastbay have been clutch for me but today they failed me. Added a pair to cart on my cellphone but couldn't checkout and I couldn't login so I could checkout on my desktop. However footlocker came thru but I'm feeling some type of way about paying shipping and tax.

So I ended up with one size 13 from NDC, a size 13 & 10 from HoH, and one size 10 from JJ! Went from zero to hero on this release!
smokin.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I think so... But I think he won the extra pairs of raffles... Sad cause I entered about 20 and didnt win 1 pair. Mostly Shiekh raffles tho.
At least you still have a pair on lock regardless. Congrats, I guess it's one less headache when your boys got your back.

After picking up my walking bottle of nail polish remover and these 11's for my little girl, i get home at 9:30 to find my brother who i had manning the computers had a pair of 11 snake skins in my cart the whole time on EB. I was able to check out at 9:35 and already got E-mail conformation to. I couldn't believe they were still in my cart i was able to check out. Are all Foams Greasy and smell like straight alcohol? View media item 926591View media item 926608
Lol yeah man when i opened my box that **** hit me like i just dumped a whole bottle of alcohol in my car.

Back
Top Bottom