Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

Had the snake 11s and foams in my cart. Could never get pass the checkout screen. Was pisssed man
HAD THIS HAPPEN AS WELL...

JUST BARELY MADE IT!
glasses.gif

my NDC cart finally removed my pair after 3.5 hrs!  wow what a bummer, it looked like it was going through finally and then bam cart is empty

Keep your head up guys. I imagine nike will sale these at some point today. Just keep an eye on twitter.

I imagine higher ups at nike aren't thrilled that they've had to shut down the website an entire Saturday morning. Imagine how much revenue is lost even for people who were casually shopping.

NDC should come through at some point. Just be patient and keep an eye on their twitter.

Keep your head up guys. I imagine nike will sale these at some point today. Just keep an eye on twitter.

I imagine higher ups at nike aren't thrilled that they've had to shut down the website an entire Saturday morning. Imagine how much revenue is lost even for people who were casually shopping.

NDC should come through at some point. Just be patient and keep an eye on their twitter.
lol this is funny

Well, got order conf this morning from ndc but checking out nike Scottsdale just in case that cancel email comes.

was able to double up on my size 12....nike europe and fl europe 
smokin.gif

thinking about using one pair for the court next season! 

That cancellation email is gonna hurt!!!
no orders getting cancelled stop troliing 
I'm not trolling.  The internet isn't that serious.  I'm basing this on my past experience with a similar situation on NDC.

I got my order confirmation from NDC this morning too.  But I also got the same order confirmation with the Infrared 23 release.  I even called and chatted, and got the same thing said to me, that they're saying to you now.

I'm not saying I'm 100% correct, so we'll see what happens.  I hope I'm wrong.

I think it would be foul if the orders this morning were cancelled and I missed out.

The difference between the infra6 is that the link didn't work that was tweeted vs the site crashing for this release. Pretty big difference.

Reactions: lyl
I'm not trolling.  The internet isn't that serious.  I'm basing this on my past experience with a similar situation on NDC.

I got my order confirmation from NDC this morning too.  But I also got the same order confirmation with the Infrared 23 release.  I even called and chatted, and got the same thing said to me, that they're saying to you now.

I'm not saying I'm 100% correct, so we'll see what happens.  I hope I'm wrong.

Yup

As I said pages ago

Come 5pm Eastern or so

You WILL get that cancel email

Back
Top Bottom