Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

34th st flight23/Footaction was a mess. I went to pick up the futures and the line was over 100+

Good thing I had my pair locked from the raffle in GSP

Footaction has fsr pg plaza has them but u gotta ask for them at the register smdh. There are none on floor and if u don't ask they won't even tell u.

Now the 2 weeks wait from Undefeated 
sick.gif

It took 2 weeks to get a long sleeve from them...

keep getting ths message on undefeated site...

"Selected quantity is not available at this time.
Please try again later."

34th st flight23/Footaction was a mess. I went to pick up the futures and the line was over 100+

Good thing I had my pair locked from the raffle in GSP
Came back to do the same after nt shutdown, ended up scooping a pair of foams while I picked up the futures 

My local HoH got a last minute shipment of them and they were FCFS on top on the pairs they ticketed out to the "booger pickers"....
laugh.gif

Walked in copped my pair and my homies pair....
devil.gif

My local HoH got a last minute shipment of them and they were FCFS on top on the pairs they ticketed out to the "booger pickers"....:lol:

Walked in copped my pair and my homies pair....:evil:
Nice! Another shipment my *** theier just taking advantage of hype to make money(nike), hell I would be too.

how does undefeated work is it all sold out?  or should you keep clcikin add to cart like eastbay?

Is the Orlando HOH sold out?  There phone line is constantly busy.. i think they took the phone off the ringer..

White marsh only have 9 and 14. As a consolation I bopped to auntie Anne and got some pretzels and hung out by the escalator in macys

Last edited:
Nice! Another shipment my *** their just taking advantage of hype to make money(Nike), hell I would be too.
this makes no sense at all.....

the tickets they gave out were guaranteed size tickets....

thus there is no reason to hold back pairs....

the original line had 500 in it!
laugh.gif

FYI The this one of the best managers I've ever dealt with locally.
nthat.gif

Is the Orlando HOH sold out?  There phone line is constantly busy.. i think they took the phone off the ringer..
hop in your ride and head there to find out. That's how I got lucky this morning....

Last edited by a moderator:

this makes no sense at all.....

the tickets they gave out were guaranteed size tickets....

thus there is no reason to hold back pairs....

the original line had 500 in it!
laugh.gif

FYI The this one of the best managers I've ever dealt with locally.
nthat.gif

hop in your ride and head there to find out. That's how I got lucky this morning....
too far lol about a 30-40 min ride

the carbon fiber execution could not have been any better!

THANK YOU NIKE!

Back
Top Bottom