Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

I finally got a size 13 from DKs in Dallas at about 1130. Got the only 13 at the store. This is after striking out online with bots and then arriving at that store at 10am.

Just woke up from my nap after that stressful *** morning.

Yeezy foams NDC release #NeverForget

Had them in my cart since 8:01am and by like 9:30 I still couldn't to my cart. Damn near broke my keyboard

time to go right in the store and cop..

4Gv7ZrP.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My cart still says i have 1 item in it, but when I press place order it just spins at *order processing*

dudes was acting like straight savages at jimmy jazz in downtown brooklyn. Even though it was a raffle dudes was lined up and rushing the store like they was gonna walk away with something :smh:

smh
the fcfs system doesn't work in nyc. too many people.

NYC seems like a headache not sure if there's any spots left w a 12 in NJ this release really annoyed me

hundreds of people lined up at all 5 stores I went to.
I saw some pregnant women on line. kids younger than 12 on line with an adult.

a friggn circus

Got screwed in The morning by NDC. Im looking for a 6y. Any socal peeps know any places with GS sizes left ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I got screwed over by shoe palace as well. Smh

Remember that time everyone said these are going to be easy to obtain cause they'd be everywhere?

Last edited:
even if ndc DOES put em up again, theyll be gone in a milli second just how they did with the infrared23 VI's when the same thing happened with those.

For the lucky few that were able to check out late. I checked out at 9:23 and my status has switched to preparing to ship. So hopefully no cancellations for these orders as was predicted by that one poster.

Back
Top Bottom