Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

I thought these were van easy cop, after spending about 2 hours in east bay dealing with the restock I was able to add these right away. Would of grabbed them if I knew cats paying $400. This has to be the largest quantity of foams Nike has ever produced. Even my city got these and only foams we got were thermals and safaris after they didn't sell in other stores.

definitely not the largest ever produced.

Thanks , repped.

Just checked and 38.5 eur is a 6 in mens sizes so its all good.

;p)
NDC usually doesn't carry below 7 for a mens but this time they had down to a 6. Usually only eastbay and those get the full full size run. I think euro also gets smallest sizes but I think these were very widespread

Thanks , repped.

Just checked and 38.5 eur is a 6 in mens sizes so its all good.

;p)
NDC usually doesn't carry below 7 for a mens but this time they had down to a 6. Usually only eastbay and those get the full full size run. I think euro also gets smallest sizes but I think these were very widespread

No truth to this. Nike.com usually gets the sizes they got this time.
Foams and foam type shoes do 6 and above but they sell out first.

Last edited:
I had got safari's, asteroids, and thermals in a 6 from ndc.

Last edited:
People have been buying the ***** out of these on FCNY @ 450... starting to believe the resellers might've actually made a decent pay day.

damn the 10.5 is 700 :wow:

if Flight Club is selling out of these at $450, it looks like the average market place is a solid $350.

I really hope the relaunch of these doesn't turn out to be like the Infrared 23s.  Like many others, I had them in my cart on NDC but couldn't check out cause of the site crash.  Don't think these are worth paying resell prices for.

No truth to this. Nike.com usually gets the sizes they got this time.
Foams and foam type shoes do 6 and above but they sell out first.
i really don't wanna argue with you but none of the foams i wanted ever did. maybe the newer ones have as i havent even checked foams since the ducks but i know for a fact before the stealths or anything i never saw below a 7 on ndc

check craigslist. I know youre in Boston, but here in NYC, theres a whole lot of these for sale, deadstock, for under 400.

I paid over retail for my 2 pairs, I can make money but not time. I dont have time to be lining up or camping again for these sneakers. Theyve already taken too much of time this passed saturday.

props and co-sign

I did back to back 16 hours shift last week for some OT. So I had no time to be running around different spots entering raffles. I don't mind spending some extra cash to get these. Few heads I have talked to are asking for $400. I can pay that but Id rather look for something around $350.

oh nevermind on my last question i see kicksusa put it up hours later after crash and didn't tweet it until sold out

Last edited:
Shipment confirmation from JJ
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom