Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

My bad if its been answered already, but how do these fit?
I gambled getting a 11 when I always did 11.5 in the foams, my toe was in the same spot as if it were 11.5 and I wore them yesterday most of the day so it worked out. Last 11.5 I had was the metallic reds so not sure if they made them different after those.

No truth to this. Nike.com usually gets the sizes they got this time.

Foams and foam type shoes do 6 and above but they sell out first.
i really don't wanna argue with you but none of the foams i wanted ever did. maybe the newer ones have as i havent even checked foams since the ducks but i know for a fact before the stealths or anything i never saw below a 7 on ndc

Wanna bet?

While I do understand the train of thought @alp is going with this statement.

Anything past retail is a no go.

But these are gonna float in that 300-400 range and they are just gonna keep going up.

350 isn't a bad resell price, considering tax and shipping.

300-325 is a great come up price and would jump on it.
prices will go up even though nike still has some unsold stock? Wouldn't they go down? 

No one knows much unsold stock nike has though.

You can't count on the unknown.

qft
and chances are, the restock will be minimal and many will still be left wanting after its done.

How many "restocks" have we seen this past year where the item(s) are up and sold out in minutes?

All Im sayiing is, dont count on the restock. Get plans b, c, d, e, f, g....and so on.

the kid that cut the line in nyc & got shot in the foot.... the only release he got was from the hospital​
roll.gif

Wanna bet?
Yeah I do actually. You're saying that every single foam had size 6 and up on NDC? Cause if so then I would still have to say no. 

I wont say EVERY SINGLE FOAM but I will say the majority of them definitely release in a 6 and up. I also know that size 6, 6.5 foams have been produced since the 07 royals at the very latest.

I wont say EVERY SINGLE FOAM but I will say the majority of them definitely release in a 6 and up. I also know that size 6, 6.5 foams have been produced since the 07 royals at the very latest.
I know size 6 and up have been in about every foam but I was saying on NDC specifically selling below a 7. Anyways it really doesn't matter though. However we get our kicks. NDC had what I needed this time and didn't come through. Eastbay has always came through for the foams I needed

I know size 6 and up have been in about every foam but I was saying on NDC specifically selling below a 7. Anyways it really doesn't matter though. However we get our kicks. NDC had what I needed this time and didn't come through. Eastbay has always came through for the foams I needed

and im saying nike.com DOES get most size 6,6.5 foams but they just sell out really fast. this includes shoes like the 1/2 cents, barkley posites, and foams.

$270 compared to $350 is such a small difference and the time you're wasting trying to find em for a little less could be spent doing other things. Your money/time though.

$80 is damn near another pair of kicks. It is on sale or at outlets.

maaaan got my shipping cofirmation from JJ. was worried my order didnt get through because i had to keep refreshing all the way until i got the confirmation page. now im feeling like....

Take it for what its worth but someone posted in here yesterday that they spoke with a Nike rep. who said that less than 10% of their stock was sold. 
Doubt it.

People were also saying Nike was going to cancel all orders that were successfully placed. 

Bunch of wishful thinking going on right about now.

Back
Top Bottom