Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

To peoples point about ebay...stop looking at the listing prices. Look at what they have sold for....they are consistently selling right now...today between $350-425 and even as high as $500 for a size 10.5 which is a popular size. I would look at that as an indicator of where these are going to sit .

They will NOT get back down to retail...no way!!!!

Tried to tell people $500 will be norm. $600-700 in a yr. Gr or not, these shoes got they hype train all over them worse that bel air 5 and infrared23 6. Carbon fiber upper, trace of snakeskin design, glow in the dark soles and lining....not to mention yeezy like colors. It will only get worse one ndc drop their release and they sell out in under 5 min

Tried to tell people $500 will be norm. $600-700 in a yr. Gr or not, these shoes got they hype train all over them worse that bel air 5 and infrared23 6. Carbon fiber upper, trace of snakeskin design, glow in the dark soles and lining....not to mention yeezy like colors. It will only get worse one ndc drop their release and they sell out in under 5 min
Damn their perfect from the way u describe tgem. Lol

why blur out the size? 
nerd.gif

Beating up a kid >>> all
laugh.gif

Poor kid. His foot got shot.
But on the other hand, he deserved to get his head beat in tho.
i agree but dude prob shot him in the foot so that the lil ***** won't be at any campout anytime soon since he prob has to wear a cast nd can't wear kicks lol

up n down shakes head
now would you pay $420 for these
nope, but two diff people did...

prices are going to go down.. just like that did for 5lab3's, 3lab5's, white out foams, camo foams.. they made a bunch of these, and these 15-16 year old kids can't let 250 dollars sit for that long.. wait until concord lows, carmines release.. i promise you they will be under 300 by then. 
prices will not go down. alot of people are waiting on the relaunch to try to get a pair. once they strike out they will be on the bay looking for em.

NDC use to have an awesome server. I dont know what happen recently, but it all started when the Tiffany Dunks released. Before that, there was no crash at all.

Just copped another pair from Footlocker. Called to see if they had any of the Kobe 9's in stock and they had a pair of these just sitting there.
What did you tell them? I asked them if they have any left in stock or warehouse and they say all sold out :frown:

You guys think these could be like the South Beach Lebron 8s? Those were released in a reasonably large quantity, then out of nowhere they escalated in price

I appreciate your idealism but I'm more of a realist. Don't know where you're from but you might have seen the video of Mercer 21 during the Futures release, or police pepper spraying the line on 34th, or the cops shutting down Supreme during the foamposite release, or heard about somebody getting SHOT this weekend - the animosity and wildness is real. I could've "stood up" for myself and gotten myself fcking pummeled by this guy and his crew or I could've taken the L. I chose to take the L, that's just me. Making the guy "think twice" about disrespecting again was very low on my list of priorities, considering if I took the time to stand up to every a**hole in New York I'd never have any free time to do anything.

But thank god for captcha because I'm a ninja clicking those pictures and haven't struck out since.
I respect where you're coming from.  I'm 6'2 and 275 so I guess I'm not used to being in your shoes.  

You've smoked drugs. Foams aren't worth anything unless they're crazy limited. I'm talking Oregon/Supreme limited. These will get restocked time and time again like the bred 11s just watch.

You guys think these could be like the South Beach Lebron 8s? Those were released in a reasonably large quantity, then out of nowhere they escalated in price
Think about it this way. With no decent foams coming out in the near future except for the shooting star ones. Which are a pack that will retail at 500$. The thirst for these will BE REAL. Price will go up but nowhere near 500. Plus theyre coming out with the wolf grey yeezy foams sometime in fall from what I hear.

nope, but two diff people did...

prices will not go down. alot of people are waiting on the relaunch to try to get a pair. once they strike out they will be on the bay looking for em.
thats what people said about 5lab3's got my pair for 250 shipped.

and there will be 1000's of pairs on the bay to compete with each other.. and not enough people willing to drop 350 plus on them.. and then concord lows/carmines will drop and no one will care about these and resellers will need to flip these because they have 270 dollars tied up for that long.. 

Massive GR + demand dying down because of other hyped releases = price drop.

Back
Top Bottom