Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

Naw probably a cancelled order. Too early for stock locates. People do this all the time. Time and chance
I remember tge days wen I could cop the db 3s from phone order 2 days after the release. Boy times have changed :smh:

Villa will be restocking for anyone who missed out. I'm sure it's been said already.

Last edited:

thats what people said about 5lab3's got my pair for 250 shipped.

and there will be 1000's of pairs on the bay to compete with each other.. and not enough people willing to drop 350 plus on them.. and then concord lows/carmines will drop and no one will care about these and resellers will need to flip these because they have 270 dollars tied up for that long.. 

Massive GR + demand dying down because of other hyped releases = price drop.
ok we shall see but the fact that ur comparing those labs to "yeezy" foams... not to mention these were not a massive general release....oreo 5s were a massive release. these might have been general but keep in mind finishline nor champs do not carry foams. 

$600 in a year yeah right
laugh.gif

Walked into my jimmy jazz TODAY and was able to hook homies up for retail
pimp.gif
eek.gif

And can't lie at all those Kobe or bron lifestyle shoe to the right of the foams r tough as hell

Sometimes it makes me wonder why people think all resellers are poor and would need to unload what they have for retail or less to buy new release. Maybe small time resellers who gets less than 5 pairs to sell. Ive seen resellers on ebay with stores that their prices does not budge at all

You People really dont think these prices are going to stay high years later?

foams tend to rise in value as pairs dry up. just sold some cactus foams for 350 this weekend. remember when no one wanted them?

america. SB 8s definitely took a little while to gain some steam price wise.

THIS

Some Dudes Just Pretending To Know What Their Talkin About Tho I Guess :rolleyes

Still Kickin Myself In The *** For Turning Down A Pair Of SB 8's Back At Release Time For $200 From My Dude RLTryce :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom