Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

Didn't know kicksusa ships from Philly. My pair will be here tomorrow as long as I remember to leave my fedex sig form on my door :lol:

Its not about the shoes, it's about respect. If you're skipping someone in line you're disrespecting them.

From the cliff notes:
15 year old cut line
14 year old shoots in foot and shoots at dudes crew (probably felt threatened)
Crew run down dude and shank him

Sounds like the crew from saved by the bell. Just typical teens.

.... ....

You re both wrong.

Its not about shoes OR respect.

Its about stupid money.

If the shoes werent worth many $$ no one would bother.

As it will be for an I phone , a ps4 , some cards years ago , or anything that holds value.

Its all about the money.

Simple as that.

Its not called capitalism for nothing.

Capital rules all.

:smh:

Last edited:
FCNY been selling these like crazy. Been checking their stock of Yeezys would say they've prob moved 4-5 FSR @ $450 
sick.gif

i picked up one of my pairs from NTNY today.  Didn't even have to use my ak

The quality is great, I'm pleased.

It's about this clown cutting line :lol:... If he respected others , he wouldn't have done it... And if he wouldn't have done it , none of this would have happened... So it is about respect... People who respect others don't do **** like that

First foams I bought were 14s, way way way too tight. 14.5 would have been perfect, but 15s fit well.

One thing I hate about foams is the heel lockdown. Even on those tight size 14s my heel was flopping around. I don't know how guys play ball in these.

It's about this clown cutting line :lol:... If he respected others , he wouldn't have done it... And if he wouldn't have done it , none of this would have happened... So it is about respect... People who respect others don't do **** like that

Great logic.

You cut line ---> I shoot you.

Nice.

Exactly what I was saying earlier

Back
Top Bottom