Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

nerd.gif

I don't think these will be a true GR release. My local spots only getting 22 pairs and one place is only getting 8 pairs total but heck what do I know.

I don't think these will be a true GR release. My local spots only getting 22 pairs and one place is only getting 8 pairs total but heck what do I know.

Unless your from the northeast most spots around the country don't get multiple size runs of foams, it's usually 1 fsr with doubles of 9-11.

It's getting more difficult to keep up lol. Kobe Bruce Lees, Jordan Team 1s already copped.....really want those KD 6 Easters, plus just spent a crazy grip down in New Orleans for Wrestlemania......descisions descisions lol

I may cop even though I'm not a fan of the Foams but I kinda like those.

Retail price ? (sorry if it has been mentionned before, kinda lazy to read all 24 pages)

View media item 902502View media item 902503
Had mine's since April 1st. These are definitely nice. Got these off of an eBay seller from russia. It was a pretty damn expensive penny, but I didn't want to risk NOT getting my hands on them on the release date. But I worked hard to buy these foams, so I guess it feels good in a way, but bad because it dented my wallet over just kicks lol. I do love foams and these have got to be the cw that will sell off quick, unlike those dookie foams that are still sitting on the shelves. Well hope this helps the nt fam and foam fans. I can take better pics later if anyone would like. Just lmk.

Ahh those pics are fugly. Oh and I saw a YouTube video where this dude used a black light and he said the solar red sock lining glows too, he's definitely wrong! Obviously he's using a black light smh. Anyways, Let me take better ones for you guys. My bad. Enjoy!

View media item 902512View media item 902514View media item 902515View media item 902516View media item 902517View media item 902519View media item 902520View media item 902521View media item 902522
Gahhh, it's hard to get the details of the carbon fiber and a good glow pic. Well I tried.

It will not even be limited. A GR release that will be produced in high numbers, just so Nike can make easy money for the name 'Yeezy'.

This will be a easy cop for people.

So how do these fit?
I think pro's are usually TTS, and ones would be half a size smaller, right?

So how do these fit?
Yea with ones go .5 size down (at least that's what I did)

I think its the same with pros too. My brother got a pair and he went .5 size down...

So how do these fit?
Yea with ones go .5 size down (at least that's what I did)

I think its the same with pros too. My brother got a pair and he went .5 size down...

Naw. A lot of people say true to size especially after the break in of them. Others go half size up not down.
You very rarely see someone sizing down in foams.

^depends. I have '01 Royal pros and because they went fast at the time, I was forced to get a 10.5. I'm a usual 11. When you break them in, they're fine and mold to your foot. On the other hand, I had the all black pros in an 11.5 and those were fine also. I had no issue with either one. I had an extra half inch of room in the black pros. 

^depends. I have '01 Royal pros and because they went fast at the time, I was forced to get a 10.5. I'm a usual 11. When you break them in, they're fine and mold to your foot. On the other hand, I had the all black pros in an 11.5 and those were fine also. I had no issue with either one. I had an extra half inch of room in the black pros. 

maaaan don't know where you were for the royal pros to go fast but they def didn't move in bmore. I got my home girl to get me a pair on discount months after they came out. they just sat on the shelves.
also, I would strongly suggest against giving advice to 1/2 size down for any foam. these dudes will come back saying we told them to size down and they cant feel their toes.

Back
Top Bottom