Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

Haven't popped into this thread at all, excuse me for asking if its already been asked but are these a GR? Saw several people on my twitter feed mentioning these were a GR.

Thanks for the help!

Even though this is a GR i think it might still be a pretty difficult cop. People who have never bought a pair of foams in their life (Like Me) are going to try to pick these up

^depends. I have '01 Royal pros and because they went fast at the time, I was forced to get a 10.5. I'm a usual 11. When you break them in, they're fine and mold to your foot. On the other hand, I had the all black pros in an 11.5 and those were fine also. I had no issue with either one. I had an extra half inch of room in the black pros. 
maaaan don't know where you were for the royal pros to go fast but they def didn't move in bmore. I got my home girl to get me a pair on discount months after they came out. they just sat on the shelves.
also, I would strongly suggest against giving advice to 1/2 size down for any foam. these dudes will come back saying we told them to size down and they cant feel their toes.
Where was I? On my lunch break at Niketown NY 
laugh.gif
. We put them out that morning. Things were going ok until noon 
mean.gif
. Went on my break at 1pm and prior to me going to lunch, I was talking about them with my co worker and we were looking at them. They didn't allow us to buy them on our break so I had to wait until I was off to cop. I called downstairs and told him to hold me down. He was only able to get his hands on the 10.5 and I had to go with it. I didn't mind a snug fit, but it took a while to break them in until they mold to your foot. Could you believe I paid $84 for that pair?  I still have them and they look great for their age....

No woman's sizes for this release. Just kids and men's. A mens/kids size is 1.5 sizes smaller than the listed men's size. For example a 6 in men's/kids is a 7.5 in woman's.
Appreciate the insight, a lot of these have like 5.5y, so that would be a 7.0 in womens?

Sorry for the clarification question, just on the hunt for the girl version for someone.  I was under the impression YOUTH sizes would be smaller, like a + 1.5 compared to a men's -1.5

Last edited:
A 5.5 = 7 in women's. I buy my fiancé shoes all of the time as well as my mom and step mom shoes for Xmas each year.

Nsw 0/2 on the carbon fiber print, but overall way better than recent foams. If I happen to miss out on the Showtime IX I'll go for these. Otherwise they're a maybe.

Definitely gonna be a harder GR cop.

U know the deal. put the "yeezy" in front and the birds start flockin

So glad these are a GR, won't be as hard to cop as people think they will be...GENERAL RELEASE, there will be lots of these

So glad these are a GR, won't be as hard to cop as people think they will be...GENERAL RELEASE, there will be lots of these
How do you know this? Any actual proof or reasoning behind your statements? 

If you want these you should be able to get them
Lol okay... 

So you're 100% positive that these will be released in GR numbers? You have any manifests to prove that? You predicted the hype already and know these won't sell out instantly? You're positive that these will be attained by anyone who wants them?

If you're going to make such a prediction at least have something to back up your claims. 
tired.gif

Lol okay... 

So you're 100% positive that these will be released in GR numbers? You have any manifests to prove that? You predicted the hype already and know these won't sell out instantly? You're positive that these will be attained by anyone who wants them?

If you're going to make such a prediction at least have something to back up your claims. 
tired.gif
For real, this dude talks alot of shiii cant back up the hoopdy

Back
Top Bottom