Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

whats the resell price on these
not that i'm keeping tabs on you, but why are you asking this over and over ? 
laugh.gif

My sons sz 11.5 just came in, ther pretty nice. Alot better looking in person. Lil Zelous.

just got my pair in today. paid a little more than i would've liked to but i love them, so sick in person. you guys were right tho, these reek like nail polish remover badly.

i'm gonna unDS tomorrow.

Last edited:
I take it they're havent been any reps or fakes released of these yet? Safe to buy from a relativly unknown re-seller on the bay

I take it they're havent been any reps or fakes released of these yet? Safe to buy from a relativly unknown re-seller on the bay
fake foamposites are usually extremely easy to spot. Shape & mold is completely off on most fakes. very obvious to tell

Repped thanks everyone, problem is dude has 100% feedback 51 transactions but no In hand tagged pictures just generic pictures and a reasonable price $325

GOt mine, but now its at the front office of my complex, and of course i would close today, open tomorrow. Cant even pick up my shoes until friday. need to take some nice pics asap.

Last edited:
Mines came in today.

View media item 947744
My pair def had a strong *** odor, I'm just happy that my lace tips were fine because I would be pissed if they were broken or frayed like some of the pics I saw in here

Back
Top Bottom