Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

Because you are trashing the staff and I'm part of it and I honestly think your advice is extreme. If you don't want anyone addressing you then keep it to yourself. It you only wanted cole to answer then send him a pm.
you feel some type of way cause you fall in the category of my opinion? And it's not extreme I didn't use profanity or speak vulgar. It's true Facts and I don't have to hide my opinion to appease your ego. It's a Fact and you need to stop hassling ppl. It's my opinion and a Fact!

Has anyone ever had luck getting money back from PayPal using goods and services? Or should I just prepare myself for anger and sadness?

It's hit or miss especially when it comes to paypal. Hope you paid with a credit card since you may be able to thug your money back from PayPal. Cc > paypal when it comes to strength.

Because you are trashing the staff and I'm part of it and I honestly think your advice is extreme. If you don't want anyone addressing you then keep it to yourself. It you only wanted cole to answer then send him a pm.
you feel some type of way cause you fall in the category of my opinion? And it's not extreme I didn't use profanity or speak vulgar. It's true Facts and I don't have to hide my opinion to appease your ego. It's a Fact and you need to stop hassling ppl. It's my opinion and a Fact!

:lol:

Has anyone ever had luck getting money back from PayPal using goods and services? Or should I just prepare myself for anger and sadness?
kind of difficult through paypal, just forward all info. Email, text etc. on the topic shouldn't be hard if you can prove your case

Last edited:
mean.gif
mean.gif
sick.gif

Yes I have. I gifted back in the day when i trusted the dude. I didnt go through paypal. I went through my credit card linked to PP American Express. Got my money back in 30 days. Good luck, I really hope you get your cash back. I cant stand scammers.

it's possible, but it helps to have a good bit of evidence. i paid someone once thinking it was an invoice, but it turned out to be a gift money request. PayPal saw that it had all the information about the transaction in the description (shoe, size, etc.) so they refunded me the money. seller was trying to play games saying he sent the money and it takes 5-7 days to show up in my account. i know damn well refunds are instant. 

I have because I said I didn't authorize the payment to that PayPal address.  It required me to change my password and PIN and I got it back about 1 week later.  It wasn't for shoes or nothing though I sent it to a buddy for a bachelor's party but he gave me the wrong email address so I just wrote that I didn't authorize the payment to that address.  

coleworld coleworld the best thing to do is tell paypal your account was used without your knowledge and they'll tell you to contact the bank also. Telling them your situation won't get your money back because you used family and friends/gift. But the guy in question was just here yesterday posting family Foam pics, he must be bold as hell or he might have sent your shoes like he said. Wait a few days and then go through the parameters.

Last edited:
I have because I said I didn't authorize the payment to that PayPal address.  It required me to change my password and PIN and I got it back about 1 week later.  It wasn't for shoes or nothing though I sent it to a buddy for a bachelor's party but he gave me the wrong email address so I just wrote that I didn't authorize the payment to that address.  
This.

coleworld coleworld the best thing to do is tell paypal your account was used without your knowledge and they'll tell you to contact the bank also. Telling them your situation won't get your money back because you used family and friends/gift. But the guy in question was just here yesterday posting family Foam pics, he must be bold as hell or he might have sent your shoes like he said. Wait a few days and then go through the parameters.

But none of his kicks were for sale :lol:
eStunting?

Never heard of a gift money request to be honest.
me neither, but it showed up in my email as a request for money

strangely it didn't show up when i signed onto PayPal

when i tried to file a claim on the website it said i couldn't because it wasn't for the purchase of goods or services and customer service told me the same

Never heard of a gift money request to be honest.
me neither, but it showed up in my email as a request for money
strangely it didn't show up when i signed onto PayPal
when i tried to file a claim on the website it said i couldn't because it wasn't for the purchase of goods or services and customer service told me the same

Dude that sounds like a phishing scam especially since it didn't show up in PayPal. Were you ever able to replicate that request from paypal meaning can you can in and send a gift money request?

I had it happen to me. Dude did an invoice through mobile text. I call pp and explained the situation and the description showed it was for goods, shoes. I tried online at first and got the same message. Also explained contact stopped after payment and no tracking provided. I would also recommend closing the card for your account that was used. I had suspicious charges on the account I used about a week later. I talked to my bank to issue a new card. Luckily it was my throw away account so it didn't hurt me because there wasn't any money in that account. Good luck hope this helps

Got my pair in yesterday... love em! On the hunt now for a 2nd pair. :nthat:

On another note, hope fam gets his money back.

But none of his kicks were for sale :lol:
eStunting?
Lol he did say that, smh.

Dude that sounds like a phishing scam especially since it didn't show up in PayPal. Were you ever able to replicate that request from paypal meaning can you can in and send a gift money request?
i don't know how to replicate it. i've only ever done invoices and i've never seen an option for a gift request

there is an option to send through mobile though

it's just weird how it doesn't show up on PayPal when you get that kind of request, only through the link sent by email

I was scammed before too, if you gifted through paypal no invoice or description your eff'd, spoke with paypal and they had told me if you gift then you cannot file a claim

that's why I never gift payments, NEVER done that NEVER will, strictly detailed invoice

damn hope you get your money back bro, I can't stand scammers

i don't know how to replicate it. i've only ever done invoices and i've never seen an option for a gift request
there is an option to send through mobile though
it's just weird how it doesn't show up on PayPal when you get that kind of request, only through the link sent by email

Gotcha. Sounds like you can scam via paypal mobile. Great. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom