Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

never trust a dude who actually likes gamma xii's
WERD! WHAT ARE PEOPLE THINKING! 
roll.gif

i downplayed the smell of these kicks...but hot damn these smell stronger and worse than the 88's.

Lmaooooooo @ him scamming and then trying to come back as someone new.

He gave it up when he tried to convince ole' dude not to post to the NT detectives talking about from past experiences.... How would he know if he just joined? LOL. LOL.

He gave it up when he tried to convince ole' dude not to post to the NT detectives talking about from past experiences.... How would he know if he just joined? LOL. LOL.
Lol crazy.

:lol:

Thinking Things Out Ahead Of Time Is CLEARLY Not The Strong Suit Of These Scumbags :smh:

Last edited:
That takes some serious dedication to be a a-hole to scam someone then come in under a different name to see what's being said. bigj505 bigj505 Y'all can check IP addresses right? So you can more or less check accounts and see if it's him?

That takes some serious dedication to be a a-hole to scam someone then come in under a different name to see what's being said. bigj505 bigj505 Y'all can check IP addresses right? So you can more or less check accounts and see if it's him?

its not just IP Addresses and i confirmed it was him earlier. I wasn't blowing steam.

Back
Top Bottom