Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

WHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYY My Dude! WHY?

You Could Tell From How That Clown Was Posting In Here That He Wasn't A Trustworthy Individual And Was Dying For Attention :smh: I Had To Personally Set That Boy Back In His Booster Chair On Several Occasions In Here :rolleyes

I'd Say Your Best Bet Is To Make A Post In The Scam/Fraud Section And Let The NT Detectives Serve This Man His Justice :nthat: Them Dudes Have A Track Record Of Having Cats Show Up At People's Doorsteps On Video Calling Them Out And Getting People's Money Back, Or At The Very Least Making Life Hell For Scumbags Like This Piece Of Used Toilet Paper!

Truly Wish You The Best Of Luck Homie And Treat This As A Lesson Learned On Being A Better Judge Of Charscter

Last edited:
So I just got mine delivered yesterday and I LOVE  them!  Despite what others have posted, mine didn't smell bad at all.  Maybe it has to do with production date?

1) What was the production date on your pair?   Mine was 12/13/13 - 1/13/14

2) Did your shoes smell of acetone or whatever?

I'm a firm believer in Karma.
I FIND THIS EXTREMELY HARD TO BELIEVE.... 
laugh.gif

Shooting Star Pack will be multiples!
nthat.gif

Hopefully at least one....
tired.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
are GITD soles sprayed with a solution or is it mixed in with the entire sole mold? like is it just a coating or actually mixed in the rubber?

damn fam...anything longer than 4-5 days(for shipping time) & you shouldve been on his ***..especaially if he had them in hand & you didnt get tracking within a day after pmt

I tried getting a tracking number but he ignored all my PMs. I even tried emailing him and he ignored that too.

Back
Top Bottom