Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

my order was cancelled. im pretty pissed... here's what they sent...

Hi Hector,

Your order XXXX3763 was canceled due to our product release error. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

We have issued a promo code for 20% off your next order. Please use code "SORRY20" when checking out.

All promo codes follow these rules:
1) You must be logged into your KicksUSA.com account.
2) No products marked “NEW” may be in your cart.
3) You cannot use multiple promo codes for an order.

We are currently sold out of the Nike - Air Foamposite Pro "Yeezy" (Black | Laser Crimson). Please make sure to check out our KicksUSA release calendar for updates on our product releases. If you have any concerns or questions regarding our products, please let us know.

Thank you for being a valued customer at KicksUSA.com.

Sarah K.
KicksUSA Customer Service
2030 Byberry Rd
Philadelphia, PA 19116
Tel: 215-856-2000

what time did you place your order? curious to know because sizes sat on there for awhile
Hmm, I had the shoes in cart around 12:15 on Kicksusa but couldn't check out til well past 1pm.  I never got an order confirmation email but my order status on their website still says "processing".  I really hope my order doesn't get cancelled.

dont really care about the code... this was my first experience with kicksusa. terrible first impression. something tells me this won't be the last time they pull some **** like this w/ a major release so i dont plan on going back to them. guess i'll be sticking with the major sites.

Photoshop of what i expect the Platnium Yeezy Foams to look like. Not bad at all
ASneakerlife. Do you watch that kids youtube channel? He alwasys has early releases and was just wondering if you thought they were legit. Or was this just a random pic you PS?

Use the 20% on the Shooting Stars Pack
smokin.gif
Don't think it works on new releases:

So anyone in here actually got the shoes from kicksusa? (shipping confirm)

Last edited:
Oh K i ordered today(found 10 9.5 in the cart) just took one but most likely it will be canceled or hit me with the out of stock email.

Late but I received my KicksUSA shipping confirmation earlier today 12pm PST. Order that morning went through at 10:26am PST.

Fought with the website for about 45 mins before it went through.

Late but I received my KicksUSA shipping confirmation earlier today 12pm PST. Order that morning went through at 10:26am PST.

Fought with the website for about 45 mins before it went through.
Congrats bro.  I was on the site for about 1.5 hours and couldn't get through since the site practically died out.

Use the 20% on the Shooting Stars Pack
smokin.gif
He cant

All promo codes follow these rules:
1) You must be logged into your KicksUSA.com account.

3) You cannot use multiple promo codes for an order.

Edit : Just saw someone posted it already.

Last edited:
Hmmm.. I have yet to received shipping confirmation or cancellation on my kicksusa foamposites..

Back
Top Bottom