Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

I think KICKSUSA pulled a fast one on all of us.

I have four friends including myself that were successful in adding and checking out (with confirmation) for the yeezy foams.  None of us received any emails after the confirmation.

We've been keeping an eye on the order status and this morning they all said canceled.  

I think KICKSUSA wanted the attention and looked for "free" advertising... smh

I think KICKSUSA pulled a fast one on all of us.

I have four friends including myself that were successful in adding and checking out (with confirmation) for the yeezy foams.  None of us received any emails after the confirmation.

We've been keeping an eye on the order status and this morning they all said canceled.  

I think KICKSUSA wanted the attention and looked for "free" advertising... smh

doubt it. they just weren't equipped for the rush that their site endured.

My kicks usa order got cancelled.  Is there anything I can do?  Anybody believe there will be a restock on these again?

Welp...you can add me to the list of cancelled orders from Kicksusa.  FUUuuuuu 
mad.gif

Damn,lots of cancelation. I guess they were oos or close to it before the 1pm advertised launch?
I was lucky to check the site prior to and noticed the links were live.

Ordered at 12:27 size 11 and it was shipped. Only ordered 1 and no other orders placed. 

Now if I can find someone to trade me a size 13 I will be good...

Ordered at 12:27 size 11 and it was shipped. Only ordered 1 and no other orders placed.

Now if I can find someone to trade me a size 13 I will be good...
I had a size 11 in my cart around the same time but couldn't check out til well past 1pm due to 502 Gateway Error messages.  I got the order confirmation screen on the site but never got an order confirmation email.

lol i gotta hand it to nike

they've found a certain type of customer, and they will take them to the bank EVERY WEEK.

...we are offering 20% off your next purchase. (excludes NEW releases) We apologize for the inconvenience.

FOR EVERYONE WHO GOT THEIR YEEZY FOAMS CANCELED

Last edited:
Sold my extra pair from NDC for $330 today

Just bought these DS for basically $255shp :smokin
040555.jpg

Last edited:
If you haven't got them by now u weren't trying hard enough, everybody and their family has these, pretty sure outlets will get the b grades

I disagree, I struck out on all the online releases of these... I didn't try the local spots, but still I wasn't that easy of a shoe to get

Back
Top Bottom