Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

Lol just being honest, I wonder would they be so sought after if they didn't glow? Anything glows causes a frenzy.

Lol just being honest, I wonder would they be so sought after if they didn't glow? Anything glows causes a frenzy.

Reason for that is the culture has become overrun by teeny bopper, Justin Beiber/Katy Perry listening, Instagram obsessed, socialite wannabes. No adult man gets excited about a glow in the dark feature. It's something that may be included in a shoe that a grown man likes as an overall design. The death of Hip Hop culture is the same thing that is killing the sneaker culture. But hey that's life and all part of monetizing anything excessively...

Reason for that is the culture has become overrun by teeny bopper, Justin Beiber/Katy Perry listening, Instagram obsessed, socialite wannabes. No adult man gets excited about a glow in the dark feature. It's something that may be included in a shoe that a grown man likes as an overall design. The death of Hip Hop culture is the same thing that is killing the sneaker culture. But hey that's life and all part of monetizing anything excessively...
What?

I like the glow in the dark to be honest. Kinda like how dudes like 3M.

That's what I'm saying in my initial post. You can like the glow in the dark but it's not a deciding factor when purchasing a shoe. It only causes frenzies amongst a specific demographic of consumers.

My villa had at least 2 FSR runs for the refresh. Unfortunately for them on they actually sold them Monday and Tuesday, so there probably wont be anything for the 17th. So if a Pittburgh store is on the list dont bother because there maybe 1 or 2 left, if that

.....? What the hell am I saying that's offending you so much? You're weird dude. Please do block me, I'll do the same. Hope to never run across any of your post again.
idk what the mod is talking about be nice, but the person addressing you has my cosign on what he is saying. what you are saying does not speak for me or many others about the glowing factor only being relevant to "teeny boppers"

idk what the mod is talking about be nice, but the person addressing you has my cosign on what he is saying. what you are saying does not speak for me or many others about the glowing factor only being relevant to "teeny boppers"

Do y'all read post or just skim through them? I never said ONLY that demographic likes the GITD feature. I said it only causes a FRENZY within that demographic of the culture. If you like it as a grown man then so be it but I'm sure it didn't give you wet dreams like a "teeny bopper's" excitement. Damn y'all get offended at the 1st whispers of potential opposition to your opinion.

I bought two pairs personally before I even had knowledge they glow in the dark. I was like oh...that's cool.

Smh!

just stop, youre a lame for not even knowing it had the glow in the dark feature first of all if thats what you claim, when the shoe is recreated after a shoe where those elements are already known, thats your bad you didnt pay attention, and second youre a lie you know you consulted with the thread and looked at the early pics before you bought, dont turn fraud on me. and dont even respond to me b.

im a grown man b and the GITD as you want to acronym the **** put me in a a frenzy and many others on here, way before instagram when the first pair dropped and there werent this demeographic you are even talking about, but you werent even aroudn then so what do you know and third, you're hijacking and manipulating the initial question, the question was would they be sought after, you the one started throwing words like frenzy and **** into the mix when that wasnt an attribute questioned by the op who posed the question. then you start get into **** about culture and this know it all condescending ****, like foh with that. You speak for youself, and your statistics are faulty. 

just stop, youre a lame for not even knowing it had the glow in the dark feature first of all if thats what you claim, when the shoe is recreated after a shoe where those elements are already known, thats your bad you didnt pay attention, and second youre a lie you know you consulted with the thread and looked at the early pics before you bought, dont turn fraud on me. and dont even respond to me b.

im a grown man b and the GITD as you want to acronym the **** put me in a a frenzy and many others on here, way before instagram when the first pair dropped and there werent this demeographic you are even talking about, but you werent even aroudn then so what do you know and third, you're hijacking and manipulating the initial question, the question was would they be sought after, you the one started throwing words like frenzy and **** into the mix when that wasnt an attribute questioned by the op who posed the question. then you start get into **** about culture and this know it all condescending ****, like foh with that. You speak for youself, and your statistics are faulty. 

LMAO!!!! Ish got real for YOU huh. LMAO!!!!!

You sir may be old but you are far from a grown man.

Last edited:
.....? What the hell am I saying that's offending you so much? You're weird dude. Please do block me, I'll do the same. Hope to never run across any of your post again.

chill. its one thing to have a disagreement but I know how The7onius rolls and it wasn't heading in the right direction. that's why I asked him to be nice after he took it to the "I wish you weren't here" stage.

chill. its one thing to have a disagreement but I know how The7onius rolls and it wasn't heading in the right direction. that's why I asked him to be nice after he took it to the "I wish you weren't here" stage.

You know how he rolls?...wasn't heading in the right direction?...am I missing something? Is he going to physically murder me for stating an opinion? LMAO!!!! This is hilarious.

You know how he rolls?...wasn't heading in the right direction?...am I missing something? Is he going to physically murder me for stating an opinion? LMAO!!!! This is hilarious.
See you're a little too hostile and hot under the collar, you're derailing the thread now.

Naw. The7onius is good people just comes off as extra angry sometimes. I left like he was starting to get personal which wasn't needed.

Naw. The7onius is good people just comes off as extra angry sometimes. I left like he was starting to get personal which wasn't needed.

I'll leave the situation be, no need to mess the thread up. Especially with restocks happening in the next few days. Was just kind of shocked those two guys COMPLETELY missed my point. Thought I was very clear.

for all these cancelled notifications online its somewhat of a wrap, and for the next supposed "restocks" online, well....

View media item 970257

best bet is to actually head out in person if you can. hey you never know....

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom