Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

im with illumanti on this one.
you gotta stick to your word even if its gonna cost you an extra $25.
might be your youth that doesnt understand that concept though
"a man is only as good as his word"

No, Apparently someone changed the passwords of the accounts.
oh, I gave my ndc username and password account recently to another member who told me he had a release I wanted in his cart and he was just going to sign in and add it to my cart.  After I sent him my info he messaged me saying sorry it wasnt in his cart anymore, I quickly signed in and changed my password im lucky i was able to do that if he had bad intentions. ( I will never know for sure though)

not true.....

@lperez24 can you go and cop all the leftover packs in your city for me?
nerd.gif

You think they are still sitting????

roll.gif
real talk u shoulda copped extras to hook people up in here that didn't get them. U think of that?
yeah if only I had that money to buy all the packs that sat in all the stores if they did.  hahahaha  Only one pair was left  at the store I went too

oh, I gave my ndc username and password account recently to another member who told me he had a release I wanted in his cart and he was just going to sign in and add it to my cart.  After I sent him my info he messaged me saying sorry it wasnt in his cart anymore, I quickly signed in and changed my password im lucky i was able to do that if he had bad intentions. ( I will never know for sure though)
In other words, you were looking to score for yourself through yet another NT member. 
mean.gif

Let me ask you this...when's the last time, if ever, you've helped another NT member cop a pair of shoes at retail price or close to it?

In other words, you were looking to score for yourself through yet another NT member. 
mean.gif

Let me ask you this...when's the last time, if ever, you've helped another NT member cop a pair of shoes at retail price or close to it?
its good to know the whole story before you talk. Atleast thats how it should be.  The member said it openly in the thread. So it wasnt me looking, more him offering and me being one of the bunch who accepted.  NT member cop a pair of shoes at retail directly no but i gave the links through dm and info so yeah I have helped. A lot no only a little but i have helped. 

Again, I don't have a shoe budget.
smh at what you say.  I guess your the exception right.  YOU can buy unlimited pairs if you want. must be a millionaire haha
Unlimited pairs? I buy what I like and only what I like, I don't splurge. It helps I've been doing this a while and already have a vast collection so no I don't have a budget, if I like a shoe I buy it. I don't have to have every release and this shoe was one I didn't really want, I did cop the solar foams and that'll probably be the last foams for a while. When I did have a budget it was for traveling, I'd rather see the world than spend money on shoes and that's what I did.

Unlimited pairs? I buy what I like and only what I like, I don't splurge. It helps I've been doing this a while and already have a vast collection so no I don't have a budget, if I like a shoe I buy it. I don't have to have every release and this shoe was one I didn't really want, I did cop the solar foams and that'll probably be the last foams for a while. When I did have a budget it was for traveling, I'd rather see the world than spend money on shoes and that's what I did.
I dont splurge. Some people call that a budget while others dont.  You dont get it do you about the budget, saying when you had a budget implying me lol.  I agree with you in your situation though thats its better to see the world than spend money on shoes.  Its great you did that.  I as I hope you can too agree that it would be even better if you could do both, see the world and spend money on shoes.  That im extremely grateful i can do

I dont splurge. Some people call that a budget while others dont.  You dont get it do you about the budget, saying when you had a budget implying me lol.  I agree with you in your situation though thats its better to see the world than spend money on shoes.  Its great you did that.  I as I hope you can too agree that it would be even better if you could do both, see the world and spend money on shoes.  That im extremely grateful i can do
I can do both, I was talking about at your age. Now is a different story and yes I could buy any release I wanted and have done so, but I learnt not to buy shoes I might not like because they sit in my closet. Nothing to do with money, to me it's not throwing money away, but drop 5 sneakers I want on the same day and I will get all 5.

I can do both, I was talking about at your age. Now is a different story and yes I could buy any release I wanted and have done so, but I learnt not to buy shoes I might not like because they sit in my closet. Nothing to do with money, to me it's not throwing money away, but drop 5 sneakers I want on the same day and I will get all 5.
I am doing both right now. Getting what I want in shoes, because its not necessary to have one to rock and one to stock.  Its only better but not necessary. And traveling all over the world which i do its even better. Have it your way on that though, lol im not gonna keep going back and forth about the budget if you say so like that haha.  Would rather have the thread going back to what its meant to be

Last edited:
So you're travelling and buying shoes but decided to look for a better deal instead of fulfilling your obligation to the guy who helped you out? See you should stop typing because you're making yourself look worse, the fact you even looked for another option after you had this guy order you shoes is just down right foul. I'm done here.

Last edited:
So you're travelling and buying shoes but decided to look for a better deal instead of forfilling your obligation to the guy who helped you out? See you should stop typing because you're making yourself look worse, the fact you even looked for another option after you had this guy order you shoes is just down right foul. I'm done here.
i was done a long time ago you just keep coming back. try reading everything next time, "decided to look for a better deal" is different than what I said. SInce your said your done, im more than done. Lets leave it at that and let the thread continue for what it was meant to be

what the hell happened in here...i thought we all knew that perez dude was full of it when he came in here last year talkin about he was going to start a sneaker blog and blah blah dude is a FAKE and a leecher period...should be a lesson learned

Back
Top Bottom