Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

guy on my local cl selling these ds for 300...something gotta be up

he prbly just wants his money back after the failed resell attempt..... i bought my pair off a cl dude the week after rd for the same price & dude was happy as hell just to get his initial $ back cuz they foams werent moving... with chi tax i basically paid him $25 to line up,buy them & hold them for me for 3 days

Last edited:

i only got one pair. all you need is one pair of these. the sole is not icy and its a blk based shoe
That was exactly my reasoning for not doubling up.

I seldom ware my 2010 pearls and 11 royals as it is... 

These will barely see the daylight.

vampire thighs. 

Last edited:
laugh.gif

but why?
To be frank like Dux...

The soles really deterred me from wanting to take them out to the streets.

I'm almost certain what nike is going to do once the pearls/royals release again is give them a heavy blue tint (at least, for the crown royals). 

As for the solar reds... i got impatient and paid reseller for them.

Nike really trolled us on this one heavy. I truly despise them for this routine but that's just what its become.

I've resorted to other tactics that have taken money away from nike's pockets and i'm sure a lot of people are going down this road as well.

They can eat my shorts... and my draws (after running out of tp and having massive episode of montezuma's).

What can you do.

Any specific tips when buying from ebay. Im seeing foams sold for $290 new was wondering how to avoid getting scammed/fake pair

Back
Top Bottom