Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

Congrats to anyone who copped on the NDC.

Told you Nike still had a **** load of these shoes.... They pumped the brakes on releasing them at once to make them more appealing. Good job Nike.

Told you Nike still had a **** load of these shoes.... They pumped the brakes on releasing them at once to make them more appealing. Good job Nike.

It wasnt a FSR that appeared on that restock.

I found it funny that the Jordan toro 4s were up there AGAIN. :lol:

Those toros have appeared on every restock, from every major sneaker site since their original release.

Those toros have appeared on every restock, from every major sneaker site since their original release.

nah i found it surprising when someone said DB III were up AGAIN

I found it funny that the Jordan toro 4s were up there AGAIN.
laugh.gif

Regardless if it was a full size run or not, this is the 3rd time Nike has put them back on the site...

Not to mention other locations who are getting restocks and random retails that are getting silent restocks.

Nike knew what they were doing.

I found it funny that the Jordan toro 4s were up there AGAIN.
laugh.gif

Regardless if it was a full size run or not, this is the 3rd time Nike has put them back on the site...

Not to mention other locations who are getting restocks and random retails that are getting silent restocks.

Nike knew what they were doing.

Ummmmm you do know nike had to postpone the original release due to the servers crashing which is why they appeared the second time right?

I agree that nike produced a ton of these but your comment is kinda off.

Ummmmm you do know nike had to postpone the original release due to the servers crashing which is why they appeared the second time right?

seems to me like they just put up the remaining pairs from returns/cancellations.

Last edited:

A while back I mentioned that I don't think that was the case...

Briefly put, I feel Nike made a lot of pairs then realized they could capitalize on how much everyone wanted the shoe. We've seen WAY bigger releases go through smoothly. Nike also didn't "postpone" the original release because a lot were actually sold that day before the crash.

MIGHT be wrong, but that's my feeling.

Finally ordered my pair. Thank you @jordan23man for the hookup. Would not have know about that availability without your help. Thanks for your time, help, and info

Last edited:

A while back I mentioned that I don't think that was the case...

Briefly put, I feel Nike made a lot of pairs then realized they could capitalize on how much everyone wanted the shoe. We've seen WAY bigger releases go through smoothly. Nike also didn't "postpone" the original release because a lot were actually sold that day before the crash.

MIGHT be wrong, but that's my feeling.

Did postpone it. They honored the orders that made it through but they sold the remaining allotted pairs in what you call the second release.

The release day was special in that it was also the date the restock was supposed to happen. Crazy traffic.

Actually it was a fsr. I was on the product page 30 seconds before Nike tweeted and saw a FSR available.

Did postpone it. They honored the orders that made it through but they sold the remaining allotted pairs in what you call the second release.

The release day was special in that it was also the date the restock was supposed to happen. Crazy traffic.

So you think THAT day had more traffic than most of the other hyped releases?

So you think THAT day had more traffic than most of the other hyped releases?

Not the first time nike had issues man. I don't work for the it department so I can't tell you what caused the issue.

not in carts still... probably an error on the site. shoes aren't coming back.

Back
Top Bottom