Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

Local JJ today only had up to size 12....
laugh.gif

Grabbed a size 10 ticket for a homie, but he didn't need it.....

OH WELL!
laugh.gif
thank you for trying to help me sir 
smokin.gif
  @OneSickRetro  

so vexed right now.

ive had 2 different "sellers" refund my money after I paid $300 for their preorder.

slimey, grimey mother flowers

Called local FTL and they told me that they were giving out raffle tickets, then I walked there and It's FCFS? Mad shady... 
mean.gif

so vexed right now.

ive had 2 different "sellers" refund my money after I paid $300 for their preorder.

slimey, grimey mother flowers
at 300 they wouldn't make any profit, they probably didn't know how to do math properly :lol:, I wouldn't do business with them anyway just off of that :lol:

got 35 tickets in by bringing along some friends and hitting up all the malls. 
nthat.gif
 my HOH is being shady too, called to ask about raffle and they said it was yesterday and today. So I go and now apparently the raffle is a live raffle on friday. WTF????

Looks like no size 13 for shiekh. Did that size come up for anyone else?,I tried both Fresno stores. both codes FEE43280B3 76FC5F90C1

Last edited:
that might be a little excessive, if you're really into sneakers you can tell when the employees are lying.
Yeah, FTL employees are shady. I went to a small FTL that was doing signups for the Jordan 11's this morning. Told me to come back at noon after their "shipment" arrives. I saw the signup sheets in their hand and they quickly put it inside the drawer before I could get closer. Come back at noon, and they tell me all of them are gone.

For a minimum wage employee, I guess I can't wish too much harm on them.  But I wish FTL would go the way of Sheikh and just have online raffles.

Yeah, FTL employees are shady. I went to a small FTL that was doing signups for the Jordan 11's this morning. Told me to come back at noon after their "shipment" arrives. I saw the signup sheets in their hand and they quickly put it inside the drawer before I could get closer. Come back at noon, and they tell me all of them are gone.

For a minimum wage employee, I guess I can't wish too much harm on them.  But I wish FTL would go the way of Sheikh and just have online raffles.
you should have checked them on the spot, but in that situation if they acknowledged you they would've signed you up and then waited until you left and crossed you out.

Back
Top Bottom