Oakland

Sun Valley Mall

Solano Mall

Berkley

North Gate

Tan Fran Mall

Arden Fair Mall

Somersville Towne Center

If anyone has other ones from the Bay Area, I'll trade for these. 

EndFragment

I WOULDNT BELIEVE THAT CAMP OUT PIC.. COULD BE TRUE BUT MOST LIKELY FALSE… SOMEONE POSTED A FAKE PIC NOT TOO LONG AGO… THE TRUEST THING YOU CAN GATHER FROM THOSE PICS IS THAT SOMEONE IS TRYING TO BUILD HYPE… LAME

Called local FTL and they told me that they were giving out raffle tickets, then I walked there and It's FCFS? Mad shady... 
mean.gif
that happen to me out here with Pentagon City mall HoH
It's a damn shame..., and it's exactly why I stick to online most of the time. 

I didn't even realize there were Sheikh Shoes here in Chicago. 

I wonder if they do raffles as well at these locations.  

Never heard of this Shiekh raffle process until a few minutes ago, thanks to whoever posted the code.

Last edited:

So far I have these SF Bay Area raffle codes:

South Land Mall

Valley Fair Mall

Great Mall

Bay Fair Mall

East Ridge Mall

SF Flagship

Oakland

Sun Valley Mall

Solano Mall

Berkley

North Gate

Tan Fran Mall

Arden Fair Mall

Somersville Towne Center

If anyone has other ones from the Bay Area, I'll trade for these. 

EndFragment
how bout just posting it to help those in your area?

Shiekh's system seems the most fair out of all of them. No employees to game the system at the store level. You really never know what happens at the corporate level, but the way footlocker and niketown does it there is just way too much room for corruption and too many hands in the pie.

how bout just posting it to help those in your area?
I think he is doing it right trading the codes. If someone didn't do any leg work then they shouldn't be spoon fed the codes only to hurt the chances of people who actually drove to the shops in person. There's always people looking to sit back while others do the work.

I got the three I entered on my own. Drove into the tenderloin (aka crackhead central) to get the code for myself.

Last edited:
I think he is doing it right trading the codes. If someone didn't do any leg work then they shouldn't be spoon fed the codes only to hurt the chances of people who actually drove to the shops in person. There's always people looking to sit back while others do the work.

I got the three I entered on my own. Drove into the tenderloin (aka crackhead central) to get the code for myself.
yeah but who said he did leg work tho lol. He could have had all his codes "spoon fed" from FB groups, IG, twitter, etc ...

Jus sayin

yeah but who said he did leg work tho lol. He could have had all his codes "spoon fed" from FB groups, IG, twitter, etc ...

Jus sayin
True true...I started with 1 code that was posted earlier this morning lol. 8 hours of refreshing this page and a bunch PM's later, I have a full list. So technically I was "spoon fed" the first code but it took some work trying to communicate with others. 

All good. I don't think each store is getting that many. I tried to get them to give me a number, but I'd be surprised if any of them got more than one FSR. Some of these Shiekh only got 6 pairs of baron 1's...so who knows how many foams they will get.

True true...I started with 1 code that was posted earlier this morning lol. 8 hours of refreshing this page and a bunch PM's later, I have a full list. So technically I was "spoon fed" the first code but it took some work trying to communicate with others. 
trading codes is the right way, i posted the one for bay area b/c through multiple releases i ask for ppl to trade codes & i always see socal codes in threads but never anyone with norcal codes. got the ball rolling. i always imagine the ppl saying i dont got time to drive around & get codes lying down in their beds with hands behind head relaxing after they post that

Back
Top Bottom