Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

what size i may be able to help out, going back to grab my 11 lows later,   shoes will be around 400 though, their price 
nah I'm good thanks though. I probably can Cop for round 310 after shipping and ATC fee online

Last edited:
nah I'm good thanks though. I probably can Cop for round 310 after shipping and ATC fee online
Man between Nike's price hikes and ATC/RSVP fees these prices are getting out of hand.  Hell even retail they are close to 275.  The last couple years have done terrible things to shoe collecting 
ohwell.gif

:x :smh: :lol:

if these drop, Nike should be really concerned about their future.

On another note.

I just did a pre-order for $300 shipped. Then the seller refunds my $ about 30minutes later. Saying they have to increase the price due to limited stock. >:

That's total bs. Sellers shouldn't be able to do that. I'd leave a negative comment

Don't worry, these are a GR.

Im in nyc dude. Every release requires worry. And at $300 shipped (minus the $15 paypal was giving me), thats basically retail+tax+shipping and no stress come saturday morning.

That's total bs. Sellers shouldn't be able to do that. I'd leave a negative comment
The dude said he may honor my purchase at the original price. Im waiting on that. If that fails, im definitely going negative on him.

:x :smh: :lol:

if these drop, Nike should be really concerned about their future.

On another note.

I just did a pre-order for $300 shipped. Then the seller refunds my $ about 30minutes later. Saying they have to increase the price due to limited stock. >:

I found someone on IG with pre-order for $300 shipped too. That price is too good to be true. I have a feeling they're gonna be some cheap shoes from those Chinese websites or you're not gonna get anything at all.

Yea $300 is basically retail plus tax plus shipping. Seller might even be losing money after fees, especially if done on eBay. Doesn't make sense to me

I think the CF gives it some life. Still a must, great colorway.
Just not fond of the weave. If I could, I would just paint over it.

$84? My goodness :lol: . I think I paid like 140 for my pair.
You don't want to know how much I paid for my black pros :lol:
Ugh…still tight that I assumed the Black Pros would get marked down at Sportszone. Frugal college life in DC will do that.

But the black pros got marked down at athletes foot tho :smile:

Back
Top Bottom