Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

Man there was a lot of shady schit going on at Shoe Palace and House of Hoops at Serramonte Mall in Daly City....all i have to say is pure shady-ism.... :smh:

stroke out on these and i wanted these babies bad.

Last edited:
Man there was a lot of shady schit going on at Shoe Palace and House of Hoops at Serramonte Mall in Daly City....all i have to say is pure shady-ism.... :smh:

stroke out on these and i wanted these babies bad.

:lol: that's everywhere. There's a hibbet down my way the always have 5 to 7 pair every release. I don't bother no more.

A KID GOT SHOT IN BROOKLYND AGAIN... AND NIKE KEEPS SENDING THE CITY LIMITED SHOES J's. I DONT UNDERSTAND CUT BROOKLYND OFF AWREADY NIKE.

A KID GOT SHOT IN BROOKLYND AGAIN... AND NIKE KEEPS SENDING THE CITY LIMITED SHOES J's. I DONT UNDERSTAND CUT BROOKLYND OFF AWREADY NIKE.
Ain't nothing wrong with Brooklyn. Kid deserved to get shot and as far as we know he couldve looked older then he is.

Ain't nothing wrong with Brooklyn. Kid deserved to get shot and as far as we know he couldve looked older then he is.

:lol:

yea, that kid was asking for it
you act a fool in brooklyn; good chance you'll get shot

:lol: that's everywhere. There's a hibbet down my way the always have 5 to 7 pair every release. I don't bother no more.

this is the worse ever though...

they sold the last 2 pairs at HOH after 6pm!!! I saw dude who picked up his pair at 6:05 acting all hyped up in their hella happy like he just lost his virginity. The fat ahss manager came out at 6:12pm telling us they sold out of foams....man i was pissed off, i'll tell you that. First in line and to be told this i wanted to point blank punch the fat manager in his stomach lol

I don't bother with the raffle any more cause i never win!!

I'm not gonna hate cause i use to have a hook up there, but after 6pm? :smh: i have to vent. i'm just pissed. now i'm gonna have to cash out on these.

Yesterday I got cart jacked on JJ, eastbay and FTL. Tried copping on NDC but we all know how that went. At 9 am I was like f*#$%@ it. Got a call from the homey to come out to SF. The homey blessed the kid with a pair of Futures and Foams. Never owned a pair of foams. Great pair to start off with. Cheers to all who copped!

Can one of you help me out. I have a pair of Royals from 06, that was the last time I bought foams. When I put them on recently they were a little snug on the toe. I typically wear a size 12 in just about every release. What's your guys opinion based on the foams I have or how do they fit compared to recent Jordan releases like the 10s and 3s.

:lol:

yea, that kid was asking for it
you act a fool in brooklyn; good chance you'll get shot

nobody deserves to get shot over some shoes. grow up! look at yourself in the mirror. if someone put a gun to your head youd be **** scared

i would be scared, but i aint cutting lines :lol:
the article says the shooter warned the kid he was coming back with a gun if he didnt go to the back of the line

Last edited:
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom